You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Could you go out with a bird that........

Ginny

Doesnt give you blowjobs? I had a conversation with my mate the other day and he wasnt too arsed if his bird gives him head or not.

I personally couldnt go out with a bird who didnt give me head. Might sound shallow to some but i couldnt. I prefer it to sex sometimes. Especially if the girl is talented at it!

Thoughts??

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last bird didnt do blowjobs. Sex got stale cos she was the type to just lie back and expect me to do it all, I'll take a share of the responsibilty like but she didn't have a fucking clue what she was doing. In the end I didn't even want tugs off her cos she did it dry and far too hard. She was shite in all respects. Binned her.

My last bird didnt do blowjobs. Sex got stale cos she was the type to just lie back and expect me to do it all, I'll take a share of the responsibilty like but she didn't have a fucking clue what she was doing. In the end I didn't even want tugs off her cos she did it dry and far too hard. She was shite in all respects. Binned her.

Many sympathies here, mate.

I went out with a looker a few years back who was exactly the same; she also didn't let me go down on her "in case I smell", she'd say.

I love all aspects of sex and if its an essential part of your consciousness and expression, then its only natural its a part of any relationship.

Simply not for you unless you don't have a high sex drive or enjoy making crumpet.

Many sympathies here, mate.

I went out with a looker a few years back who was exactly the same; she also didn't let me go down on her "in case I smell", she'd say.

I love all aspects of sex and if its an essential part of your consciousness and expression, then its only natural its a part of any relationship.

Simply not for you unless you don't have a high sex drive or enjoy making crumpet.

Aye she was the same, except she never gave me a reason. She just didn't want my head near her clunge. Fingers were fine, cock was fine. Nothing else. It was frustrating cos I like doing it all.

My last bird before her was immense at blowies and tugs, so when I was with the other one I was invariaby thinking "Why can't you be more like her?" Was never gonna last once I'd started that kind of thinking.

If she takes it up the log flume by way of compensation then keep her on for a while

Didn't and shes already gone mate :D Much happier with my hand. Been broke up for about a month and I ain't missing sex with her, maybe in general but not with her.

Doesnt give you blowjobs? I had a conversation with my mate the other day and he wasnt too arsed if his bird gives him head or not.

I personally couldnt go out with a bird who didnt give me head. Might sound shallow to some but i couldnt. I prefer it to sex sometimes. Especially if the girl is talented at it!

Thoughts??

I couldn't go out with a bloke that wasnt able to give himself blow jobs, does that count?

Is there any other kind? It's a fucking disgrace. 8 out of 10 women that you'll date will suddenly get sucktreat amnesia after you start dating them.

It should be penalised with death.

Thats because as soon as we start dating men they stop washing.

didnt you do a thread about it once?

Not me but somebody has done one.

There was a petition on Facebook once I think. For an annual steak and blowjob day. Now that would be ace!

It was the same day as 4-1 this year. Life dosn't much better than that day!

Imagine that every year. Hammering the mancs on their own turf, a big juicy steak and a blowjob!

Man that'd be awesome!

May be greedy but could we make it a week where we get steak and blowies EVERYDAY and hammer both Real and Mancs??:whistle:

Guest ShoePiss

I don't know if I've been lucky or it's just American girls but they all do it without requests, and swallow. The last girl that didn't swallow was back in England about 10 years ago....I do drink a lot of pineapple juice though.