You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Youth Cup final tomorrow

aws

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal penalty. We are all over the show at the back.

Not just the back, neither the midfielders nor the front two are getting into the game at all. Could be 6 or 7 here if they are not able to take better care of the ball.

Fantastic play and goal there!!!

Brilliant from Amoo first, then a few chances then a brilliant volley from Kakaniclic

Ayala and Kennedy are both too slow.

Has there ever been a quick Liverpool centreback since the days of Lawrenson? Serious question. Scales perhaps? Can't remember the last time I heard the words pacy Liverpool centrebacks at any level for us... I know there are other qualities to look for, but one should think there would be a few quick players one could train into becoming a CB?

Has there ever been a quick Liverpool centreback since the days of Lawrenson? Serious question. Scales perhaps? Can't remember the last time I heard the words pacy Liverpool centrebacks at any level for us... I know there are other qualities to look for, but one should think there would be a few quick players one could train into becoming a CB?

Phil Babb was pretty quick..but he was fucking shite which was a bit of a drawback.

I thought the lads dragged themselves back into that, but the midfield needs to tighten up. It's a pity it wasn't Wilshire off injured. Take him out of that Arsenal team and I suspect their effectiveness would drop considerably.

Good game this. Our boys seem to have come more into the game now. We lack a bit of pace and presence in the middle and back compared to them, but we seem to have the better wide men, which is refreshing!!! Amoo has been lively, and Kakanicklic has brilliant feet. Too bad Pepper couldn't make it, we would have been much stronger with Irwin at RB and Pepper in the middle. I think Irwin should be RB for the 2nd half, who can play CM of the bench?

Good game this. Our boys seem to have come more into the game now. We lack a bit of pace and presence in the middle and back compared to them, but we seem to have the better wide men, which is refreshing!!! Amoo has been lively, and Kakanicklic has brilliant feet. Too bad Pepper couldn't make it, we would have been much stronger with Irwin at RB and Pepper in the middle. I think Irwin should be RB for the 2nd half, who can play CM of the bench?

Ince is neither helping the CMs nor Valla Dalle. He needs to get into the game.

Move Ince back and stick Ecclestone up front?