You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham away 04/04/09....

satmann

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we always fucking do things the difficult way? I'm absolutely shattered!!! We should have won by at least 5 goals.

What a strike by Yossi. Unbelievable!!!

Don't think I'm gonna recover for Wednesday.

Probably best if I don't watch tomorrow's game.

I have one thing to say:

Come on you Brummie cunts!!!

You have to love the fact that most of the subs bench invade the pitch to celebrate the goal.

True, I didn't even notice that at the time because I was too busy giving the front room a Budweiser makeover. Shows what it means to the lads and how together they all are, great stuff today from the team, the squad, Rafa and the fans. It's magic, just total fucking magic.

True, I didn't even notice that at the time because I was too busy giving the front room a Budweiser makeover. Shows what it means to the lads and how together they all are, great stuff today from the team, the squad, Rafa and the fans. It's magic, just total fucking magic.

I am so happy, I am not even going to neg you for drinking Budweiser.

You have to love the fact that most of the subs bench invade the pitch to celebrate the goal.

quality. Just shows how much it means to everyone. You got to think now that we are going to do it. Everything we have won in last 10 years has been done hard way. That will hopefully give the lads such a boost that they want be feeling tired after international and todays game, ahead of the cockney scum. Dont even want to think bout that game. Last years CL home game against them i broke me wrist after punching wall when riise scored. 8 fucking weeks in cast. a nice 3 nil win will done me fine

That was fucking amazing. It completely fucked my nerves up really badly, but to get that goal.....it was just unbelievable. Yossi is such a fucking hero for us, what a legend that guy is.

The big thing I've thought about this match is what it'll do to Man Utd. Can you imagine those guys (and yes, especially Fergie.) watching that and seeing such a late goal?

Well hopefully they can FINALLY realise what we've fucking felt like for so long. We've done something huge with this match, this of all the matches has really done something to shift the balance of who the best team is in this country, and I just hope we can add the pressure now, play well, and finally deliver that title.

Fucking wow, even biking home after watching that my nerves were still fucked, never felt like that before after a win either. Yossi you should be Sir Yossi!