You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

King Emlyn

Guest PaddyBerger15
Watched X-Factor yesterday in the pub. How anyone would leave the house with Cheryl still there never mind cheat on her is beyond me.

She is perfection, Ashley is a whopper and deserves to be booed everywhere.

Maybe she hasn't got a strap-on.

I may be wrong so correct away if needs be but one time I thought we booed on of our own and I agree with it was when Kromkamp was playing his first FA Cup game for us against a team a couple of leagues below us and did an outrageous dive. I wasn't there but was watching and thought I heard our fans booing and fair play; we don't want to see that kind of behaviour, especially against a team you certainly don't need to cheat against.

I heard people boo Danny Murphy and Heskey. Tossers (the boo-urns, I mean)

Ashley Cole and England fans deserve eachother.

Ashley Cole : Cunt

England Fans : Cunts

Match.Made.Heaven

I'd definitely go with these two summaries. It's classless to boo your own player, but it's fundamentally right to boo Ashley Cole. It's wrong for a player to hit out at fans, but it's fine by me for anybody to criticise England fans.

Didn't Digger get booed regularly when he was playing for England? Not a new thing for the classy England fan.

Bit of a different issue though.

Digger was booed because of the colour of his skin, Ashley Cole would be booed regardless of the colour of his skin.

And if Digger is the most recent player in your memory to be booed by England then you must have reached that sacred place were England international footy just doesn't register. More recently they've booed Fat Frank for simply coming onto the pitch (hilarious but ridiculous), Steve McClaren for being shit, Crouchy for being tall (despite having an unbelievable goalscoring record for them) and the whole team for losing to a better organised Croatia side.

I may be wrong so correct away if needs be but one time I thought we booed on of our own and I agree with it was when Kromkamp was playing his first FA Cup game for us against a team a couple of leagues below us and did an outrageous dive. I wasn't there but was watching and thought I heard our fans booing and fair play; we don't want to see that kind of behaviour, especially against a team you certainly don't need to cheat against.

It was Portsmouth. I think we won 1-0.

Bit of a different issue though.

Digger was booed because of the colour of his skin, Ashley Cole would be booed regardless of the colour of his skin.

And if Digger is the most recent player in your memory to be booed by England then you must have reached that sacred place were England international footy just doesn't register. More recently they've booed Fat Frank for simply coming onto the pitch (hilarious but ridiculous), Steve McClaren for being shit, Crouchy for being tall (despite having an unbelievable goalscoring record for them) and the whole team for losing to a better organised Croatia side.

I have reached that sacred place

*places hands over ears*

And I will not listen to any of your new England stories, oh no.