You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oasis tickets tomorrow

WaltonRed

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Loads of tickets already up on E-Bay, horrible fucking parasites.

To be honest, as far as concerts I don't really have a massive problem with it.

Not being funny, if you bought 4 had 2 spare after having someone back out, and you knew you could cover your initial outlay by selling them, your saying you wouldn't?

Not being funny, if you bought 4 had 2 spare after having someone back out, and you knew you could cover your initial outlay by selling them, your saying you wouldn't?

Face Value I would yeah. I love Oasis like I love Liverpool and if I had a spare match tkt I would get rid of it for the value it was worth to a proper Liverpool fan in the same way I would sell a ticket to an Oasis fan who desperately wanted to see the gig.

Face Value I would yeah. I love Oasis like I love Liverpool and if I had a spare match tkt I would get rid of it for the value it was worth to a proper Liverpool fan in the same way I would sell a ticket to an Oasis fan who desperately wanted to see the gig.

Thats exactly what Ive done. Theres principles to some things.

See Woo's response.

Touting is touting, and it's out of order imo.

Exactly, if I had a spare I'd put it up on here before I threw it on e-bay.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Well, your all better men than I

I'd have to say, if someone offered me over the odds IF I had spares (Which I don't), and someone I didn't know didn't need any, I'd have to think about it.

I managed (after an hour of seeing the Server Busy screen) to get 4 for the first night in town, well chuffed, but has anyone had a confirmation e-mail yet as i still haven't. Printed out the on screen recipt page when it went through but that is all i have at mo....... :eek:

I managed (after an hour of seeing the Server Busy screen) to get 4 for the first night in town, well chuffed, but has anyone had a confirmation e-mail yet as i still haven't. Printed out the on screen recipt page when it went through but that is all i have at mo....... :eek:

Still haven't got mine either mate.

Sounds like it's a proper mess, just spoke to a mate who bought 4 tickets and he's received 2 confirmation e-mails, as he went through the process twice but was cut off first time.

Still haven't got mine either mate.

Sounds like it's a proper mess, just spoke to a mate who bought 4 tickets and he's received 2 confirmation e-mails, as he went through the process twice but was cut off first time.

if you havent had a confirmation email and you used see tickets then use this page to check they have a booking for you.

Seetickets.com - TICKET TRACKER - Orders You Have Already Placed

your mate might have 8 tickets, get him to check the confirmation numbers

if you havent had a confirmation email and you used see tickets then use this page to check they have a booking for you.

Seetickets.com - TICKET TRACKER - Orders You Have Already Placed

your mate might have 8 tickets, get him to check the confirmation numbers

Cheers mate. Apparently they have 1 order from me and they will e-mail the reference number. Still not received that, or the confirmation, but at least they have my order.

Haha fucking right it did. At about 4/5 Oclock in the morning!!! I remember it being roasting all the way to Dover and we didnt find the switch for the heating until the coach stopped.

If it was the same coach I was on mate I brought Dumb and Dumber with me to watch and the whole coach was in hysterics laughing at it then when it finished the driver thought it would be funny to put his Jethro tape on and I will be polite and say it killed the mood somewhat. The most unfunniest man begind Roy 'Chubby' Brown and Jim Davidson and Lenny Henry ever.