You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Unless he is having his medical on the beach somewhere in Greece or Spain, the medical will not be getting done today in Melwood. Doctor and Physio are both away on holiday.

So as family fotunes would say...... XXX

The Major part of the Medical is done away from Melwood,Dossena could possibly Attend Broadgreen Hospital (Heart) and Walton Neuro(Brain),so i wouldn't read to much into the Fact that the Doc is on is Jollies!!!!!

Watch that goal again and you see Dossena right at the start making his run then he appears with great pace in the box to stick the ball in the net.

They guy looks like he has plenty of pace and making attacking runs like that will make him popular, as long as he doesnt leave great big gaps in defence but then again surely thats what two defensive midfielders are for.

I think we will enjoy our new backs next season (in the attacking way), let's hope they're not useless when it comes to defending.

After debating the relative merits of our signings last night, I got off here and stuck the telly on a German channel which was repeating Dortmund Vs Bremen from last season. I only watched about 10 minutes of the game. Up until half-time, Dortmund were winning 3-0. I saw a teeny weeny bit of Degen, he seemed quick, made positive forward runs, he even tried to do a trick to beat two players but it didn't pay off. I didn't see any of him defending and obv a few minutes viewing is nothing, he could be shite but he did seem to be a player that plays with positivity and an attacking instinct.

After debating the relative merits of our signings last night, I got off here and stuck the telly on a German channel which was repeating Dortmund Vs Bremen from last season. I only watched about 10 minutes of the game. Up until half-time, Dortmund were winning 3-0. I saw a teeny weeny bit of Degen, he seemed quick, made positive forward runs, he even tried to do a trick to beat two players but it didn't pay off. I didn't see any of him defending and obv a few minutes viewing is nothing, he could be shite but he did seem to be a player that plays with positivity and an attacking instinct.

Yeh, I've also seen some short vids of Degen and he seems to be quite an attacking right back.

I found the clips on that COMPLETELY STRAIGHT website David und Philipp Degen :drool:

Fucking love Mad Italians - big teeth, boss hair, doesn't give a wild one, shag everything in Town whilst having a boss Judy, extravagantly dressed, taking people on up the wing doing mad runs leaving all sorts of chaos behind him, then shrugging with fingers to mouth at the inevitable bollocking....

I am well and truly ALL IN.

Dossena will be at Melwood tomorrow for Talks/Medical which will last a couple of Days,Rafa wants all the loose ends tied up Pronto!!!!!!!

Dossena has to be back in Italy sharpish as he's getting Wed on Saturday!!

Repped

ANDREA DOSSENA was today undergoing a medical ahead of his expected £7m move to Liverpool.

The Italian left back is due to get married this weekend but such is his desire to sign for the Reds he has taken time out from his wedding preparations to fly to Merseyside to undergo his medical

Andrea Dossena flies in to sign Liverpool FC deal - Liverpool Daily Post.co.uk

The Italian left back is due to get married this weekend but such is his desire to sign for the Reds he has taken time out from his wedding preparations to fly to Merseyside to undergo his medical

Ha! He just wanted to get away from that bitch of a mother-in-law

Repped

ANDREA DOSSENA was today undergoing a medical ahead of his expected £7m move to Liverpool.

Look at that hair! Ace. I love Dosser already.

Repped

Pffft. Until I see the medical in a liverpool scarf etc...