You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greatest Brothers Who Ever Lived...

Chris

I love ya man but that's a barrel of wrong. Although Sonic's megadrive outings rule, Mario has ruled from the NES all the way up to the Wii.

That Mario Wii Strikers is one of the worst games I've ever played.

That Mario Wii Strikers is one of the worst games I've ever played.

Maybe but Sonic hasn't had a decent game in his name since Sonic CD on the Mega CD. He's had some stinkers not even counting the spin offs like Shadow the Hedgehog which had guns in it. Mario's official gaming canon is a masterpiece in game design from the platform days of the 8bit days to the genius of Super Mario Galaxy. You may not like the character of Mario ( I like him) but his games are what most developers should aspire too.

Maybe but Sonic hasn't had a decent game in his name since Sonic CD on the Mega CD. He's had some stinkers not even counting the spin offs like Shadow the Hedgehog which had guns in it. Mario's official gaming canon is a masterpiece in game design from the platform days of the 8bit days to the genius of Super Mario Galaxy. You may not like the character of Mario ( I like him) but his games are what most developers should aspire too.

If he was half a man, he'd be out robbin' for a living. Not fixing sinks. He's like Artie Bucco.

Haha, I thought you might have some comment on Jonny and Colin Greenwood.

For those who don't they are the brotherly bass and guitar combo for Radiohead - one of the all time great bands.

Oh, man. Awful brothers.

Super Mario sucks and the Blues Brothers is the most annoying film of all time.

And to think I gave you Hitman and Chris Jericho's books. And one of them wasn't even on sale~!

We could be at the end of a beautiful relationship, Chris.

The Blues Brothers is perhaps the greatest film of all time. Illinios Nazi's, Penguin Nuns, shopping mall car chases and the greatest renditon of Rawhide ever. Plus the greatest woman stalker of all time.

And to think I gave you Hitman and Chris Jericho's books. And one of them wasn't even on sale~!

We could be at the end of a beautiful relationship, Chris.

The Blues Brothers is perhaps the greatest film of all time. Illinios Nazi's, Penguin Nuns, shopping mall car chases and the greatest renditon of Rawhide ever. Plus the greatest woman stalker of all time.

I just don't get it Broseph. Sorry.

The Hitman book is immense though. I was reading a bit the other week about how Japanese prostitutes soaped up their pussies and washed him with the flange flannel.