You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite Big Lebowski Quote...

Chris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fucking dog. Going to her fucking synagogue. You're living in the fucking past.

Walter: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

Walter: You're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!

The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Walter: What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here. This is a guy...

Walter: What the fuck are you...?

The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!

Donny: He peed on the Dude's rug.

Walter: Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!

'What the fuck is that smell?'

'Probably a vagrant slept in the car, or maybe just used it as a toilet and moved on'

'well do you have any like, lead's?'

'Lead's? Yeah, i'll just check with the boy's down at the crime lab, I hear they put three more detectives on the case, they got us working in shifts! hahaha, leads!'

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Big Green Bastard

for coen bros fans here is a list of films they have made:

1984 Blood Simple

1987 Raising Arizona

1990 Miller's Crossing

1991 Barton Fink

1994 The Hudsucker Proxy

1996 Fargo

1998 The Big Lebowski

2000 O Brother, Where Art Thou?

2001 The Man Who Wasn't There