You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres: Fernando Paintshop

Thants

Get kids and get new ones. I hardly had any when I was young, I think i had Han Solo and a stormtrooper. I have fucking LOADS now, plastic models, lego models and games. The lot. It is ace.

I think with the added cost of kids I'm better off getting rid of the pretence and just buying them for myself. I'll get dumped, obviously, but then that would free up even more cash to put towards an AT-AT.

I basically got 3 massive bin bags full of Star Wars toys for Christmas when i was about 7 or so.

My cousin Terry on the other hand, aged 11, awoke on the very same Christmas day to find that all of his Star Wars toys had been "hand me downed" to his snotty-nosed 7 year old cousin around the corner.

He has resented me for that ever since.

Who is that St Michael bloke posting our stuff without reference? More than happy to have these things posted around but he seems to be passing them off as his own!

I was wondering that myself, I had a look at that earlier and saw one of mine earlier...

rafatorres.jpg

Which coincidentally looks a lot like this one...

A_NEW_HOPE.jpg

But I promise I didn't see Chorlton's one (which is undeniably so much better that had I done so I wouldn't have bothered with mine).

I wanted to add another one on RAWK

parry-jackass.jpg

But I don't have the rights :wallbutt: