You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hicks denies hes selling up

shouter

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fuckin' balls on this guy?!

Those same 'London tabloids' knew all about your meeting with Klinsmann and your intentions to replace Rafa you fucking fat prick.

I hope he's lying there (again) but the more I think of it, the more worried I am that they won't be going anywhere soon.

Guest PaddyBerger15

I wouldn't believe that bastard if he said it was Monday.

No doubt Hermes will be along soon to defend him armed with the 'Good employers handbook'.....no doubt he's desperately trying to find the chapter right now which tells you what to say when your heroes in the employers classes are caught out in barefaced lies.

The fuckin' balls on this guy?!

Those same 'London tabloids' knew all about your meeting with Klinsmann and your intentions to replace Rafa you fucking fat prick.

I hope he's lying there (again) but the more I think of it, the more worried I am that they won't be going anywhere soon.

Me to.We have to do something.

I think we are stuck with these two and from the debt transferred to the club, the stadium fiasco and now this. I at least expected them to bring a bit of professionalism to the club, how far of the mark was I.

To see the club being run through the media makes me sick.

Once again, they said the debt is not being transferred on the club in a recent article off Soccernet. I suppose it's probably bollocks though...

If I wrote down a list of things they've said, and then compared them to the facts... well, it would make for interesting reading put it that way!

"The speculation in the London tabloids on Sunday morning is more rubbish,”

HAHAHA!

"Rubbish" must mean "fucking bang on" in Texas, cos pretty much everything else has been fucking bang on!!

This fat turd needs a proper good smack in the mouth.

He is selling up, I know this as fact. But wants too much money. DIC refuse to make him evenb richer.

You know nothing of the sort as "fact" mate, with all due respect.

For a fact he is looking to re-finance, and if he's successful then they'll be going nowhere. Selling is option number 2.

You know nothing of the sort as "fact" mate, with all due respect.

For a fact he is looking to re-finance, and if he's successful then they'll be going nowhere. Selling is option number 2.

Could be both a and b. If he's able to refinance the pressure would not be there and the price would rise. So even if he wants out it makes sense to find someone willing to lend him the refinance cash.

Apparently he's been quoted on saying the refinance bit is in place. The problem is nobody believes him, he's told too many lies.

My bet is DIC’s waiting to call his bluff, and then wait more until he's forced to sell at the price DIC dictates. Here's for hoping anyway. Tom Hicks!: You're pissing on us now, be aware the upwind.

Could be both a and b. If he's able to refinance the pressure would not be there and the price would rise. So even if he wants out it makes sense to find someone willing to lend him the refinance cash.

Apparently he's been quoted on saying the refinance bit is in place. The problem is nobody believes him, he's told too many lies.

My bet is DIC’s waiting to call his bluff, and then wait more until he's forced to sell at the price DIC dictates. Here's for hoping anyway. Tom Hicks!: You're pissing on us now, be aware the upwind.

Interesting point. Never thought of that scenario at all, and I cetainly wouldn't put it past the fat rat bastard.

Fans backlash???

I've seen fuck all of any backlash so far!! Apart from on the forums!

It's a joke. We're just watching this all happen.

Where are you, RTK?? The chance to organise something worthwhile and 100% essential to the future of our club is right in your lap. Why not do something about it.

Or is it all just about being superfans?

Actually, that wouldn't make sense, because nobody really wants to buy a business that's £300m in debt, from a deal they had no say in, from day one.

Any price given by DIC would of course include the club’s debt. If Hicks was to take up a 300M loan and sell the next day, he’d get 300M less himself if he sold his shares.

Dear "man-with-the most-gay-avatar-on-the-internet-ever". The point is: If Hicks can find somebody willing to refinance he'll ease the pressure. Whether he actually goes through with it or not isn’t that important. The fact that he can say “no-no” to the DIC’s and stick around a while longer would raise the price.

I do believe you're right, however (or am I really only hoping?), that the yanks are having problems finding anyone. They might be forced to sell. If so DIC could more or less name the price themselves.

But this is only speculation. A couple of months from now, maybe we'll know.

Fans backlash???

I've seen fuck all of any backlash so far!! Apart from on the forums!

It's a joke. We're just watching this all happen.

Where are you, RTK?? The chance to organise something worthwhile and 100% essential to the future of our club is right in your lap. Why not do something about it.

Or is it all just about being superfans?

When it first come to light about Rafa going to be sacked it was all over the forums about a protest and that the fans were going to sing his name etc but in all fairness his name was sung about the same as normal.

Just how many match going reds actually use the Liverpool forums, going on their last display i would say not many.

I dont know how you can get it over to the match goers either by making sure everyone you know who goes to the matches are to sing Rafas name or to try and get The Echo to run a story saying that the fans are going to show their support for Rafa.

Obviously you also have many fans who dont really want to support Rafa.