You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Friendlies on TV

JangoSolo

Guest davelfc
I'm going to get myself an ART Sports (shows more Prem games than Sky) and an Al Jazeera Sports (Shows Carling Cup, Champions League and FA Cup) Card in one, costs between £120-150 for 12 months depending upon the seller. I know it's usually possible to get the games by watching test transmissions on certain satellites for free, but by buying a card I'm putting money back into the club.

There's a better way ;) it is possile to get every available footy channel on all satellites that you can pick up but you need a special receiver and it connected to a broadband connection. ART is best though as it offers english comms.

There's a better way ;) it is possile to get every available footy channel on all satellites that you can pick up but you need a special receiver and it connected to a broadband connection. ART is best though as it offers english comms.

I know, it's called a Dreambox but like I said, I want to put some money back into the club.

Guest davelfc
I know, it's called a Dreambox but like I said, I want to put some money back into the club.

I think I've put enough in to the club to call us evens. I'd also be suprised if they saw 0.0025p of the money from that 100 quid.

I bought a 12 month combined ART/Al Jazeera card on eBay for £105.00 back in May. I haven't activated it yet as my current ART card (also from eBay) doesn't expire until the end of August, but it's sealed and the seller has had plenty of positive feedback so I'm reasonably confident it's the genuine article. Worth bearing in mind that all the Prem Plus games are shown on ART - that could save you £50 if you usually buy a Prem Plus season ticket from SKY and would bring the overall cost down nicely.

I bought a 12 month combined ART/Al Jazeera card on eBay for £105.00 back in May. I haven't activated it yet as my current ART card (also from eBay) doesn't expire until the end of August, but it's sealed and the seller has had plenty of positive feedback so I'm reasonably confident it's the genuine article. Worth bearing in mind that all the Prem Plus games are shown on ART - that could save you £50 if you usually buy a Prem Plus season ticket from SKY and would bring the overall cost down nicely.

RJ do you have the sellers details please? I am looking for one myself.

RJ do you have the sellers details please? I am looking for one myself.

Yes mate, the sellers name was 'clubmedigital'. I paid him via PayPal and the card was with me within 2 days. I think he's still selling - if you do a seller search you should be able to locate him. Good luck!