You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anthea Turner

CharleyKnight

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The sound from it hahaha jesus she actually gets blown up I bet she fucking shit herself 

“and if you want something to hap..”

Craboooom the bomb lands 

Jesus that’s hilarious, only just watched it.

I met Michaela Strachan at Granada studios tour. She said she didn’t have time for an autograph, in which time she could have signed the fucking thing. I was only about 12 but never forgave her.

Just now, Reckoner said:

Jesus that’s hilarious, only just watched it.

I met michaela Strachan at Granada studios tour. She said she didn’t have time for an autograph, in which time she could have signed the fucking thing. I was only about 12 but never forgave her.

Well , she has gone from being one of the fittest females in the UK to Zelda from the Terrahawks , so I think you have had your revenge in spades.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Well , she has gone from being one of the fittest females in the UK to Zelda from the Terrahawks , so I think you have had your revenge in spades.

I had to google that and found your comment offensive and misogynistic.

Current photos of Michaela Strachan though. She’d still get it, stick it in. Wash my cock. Out for beers with the lads.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I had to google that and found your comment offensive and misogynistic.

Current photos of Michaela Strachan though. She’d still get it, stick it in. Wash my cock. Out for beers with the lads.

I never said I wouldn't  , although my bar is a bit limbo-esque.

Michaela-Strachan.jpg

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

We need a thread on celebrities who are actually cunts. My wife met Bruce Forsyth at a golf club when she was a kid and asked for an autograph, he was an utter cunt apparently, shooed her away. 

I met Ricky Tomlinson and John Parrott through work ages ago - both absolute bell ends. Met Eamon Holmes and he was sound. Richard Branson was really weird and quiet (and short). 

Oh - and I hate saying this - but I did some work with Esther McVey years ago (before politics) and she was alright. Obviously I was fooled by her act as she's clearly a hateful, poisonous twat.

57 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

We need a thread on celebrities who are actually cunts. My wife met Bruce Forsyth at a golf club when she was a kid and asked for an autograph, he was an utter cunt apparently, shooed her away. 

Forsyth made me shudder. Despised him and everyone who played along with the fallacy that he was a ‘legend’. Not funny, cringeworthy and and creepy. When I looked at him I got the same feeling as with Hodgson - ‘you’ve somehow made a stack of money, do the decent thing and fuck off to a foreign paradise, enjoy yourself, but just spare me having to see or hear about you’

14 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I met Ricky Tomlinson and John Parrott through work ages ago - both absolute bell ends. Met Eamon Holmes and he was sound. Richard Branson was really weird and quiet (and short). 

Oh - and I hate saying this - but I did some work with Esther McVey years ago (before politics) and she was alright. Obviously I was fooled by her act as she's clearly a hateful, poisonous twat.

The reputation of people is often very different. It must be tough being famous.

I met Neil Ruddock in a night club in formby. I was young and pissed and interrupted a chat he was having with a bird. He was absolutely sound.

a mate of my sister photographed Oasis and said Liam was really friendly and generally a nice guy.

I saw Craig Bellamy out in Newcastle and my Geordie mate approached him. Carl Cort stood inbetween them and made my mate look a cunt. Just before they left Bellamy comes over to my mate and shakes his hand, have a great night mate.my mate was chuffed.

10 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Toriest post ever 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

I got sent it last night when I was in bed and woke my wife up laughing at it, got kicked off on then decided to watch it again an hour later and woke her up again. 

Ha. I can picture it mate. I’ve stopped showing her most of the stuff I’m beside myself at in that vein, as I usually get looked at like I’m an alien and attract withering comments about me being a cunt.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I love lames to fame.

My mate was on a YTS at channel 4 and got told to go help someone pack stuff in his car. Turns out it was Richard Whitley, he was a dick and told my mate off for packing the boxes wrong in the boot.

I was in a restaurant in Hull on a work do in the early 90s. Whiteley interrupted everyone's evening by leading his crowd in the conga round the restaurant, the massive cunt.