You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Questions for the pod

dave u

• dave u pinned this topic

When do you think we will get some new chants going - first knockout away trip of the Europa League? Seems daft that we rely on that as new player chants are well overdue.

Which players most deserve a new song? What do you make of the new(ish) Diaz and Jones chants (unconventional intro included) ?  

Name three posters from the forum you'd like to go for a pint with.

Should we be using Gomez as a utility player going forward or should we be looking to get him to nail down a position and spot in the side. 

• Upvote 1

Is Nunez now in danger of being eclipsed by Richarlison?

NUNEZ

Premier League

Premier League
Year
Matches played
Goals
Assists
Yellow
Red
2023-24

RICHARLISON

Premier League

Premier League
Year
Matches played
Goals
Assists
Yellow
Red
2023-24

Stirring The Pot GIFs | GIFDB.com

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, s(k)aturation said:

Have you ever considered having "guest" appearances on the podcast, from among the TLW posting hoards?

This is an interesting one that comes up from time to time. I think one of the things we have in our favour is there's chemistry, kinship and a comfort level because we've all been going to the match together for 15-20+ years. We've grown up (old) together and have a lot of shared the highs and lows together and I think that comes through quite strongly.

There are lots of forumites who fit into that category too; AWS, Nunavut Patrick, DT, Ezekiel 25:17, Remmie, TomR (who I don't think posts anymore) to name a few.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Dan Vito Corleone said:

Why have so many loans been torn up in January? It feels like pretty much every loan we've made apart from Tyler Morton hasn't worked out. 

It’s like a gathering of the Clans. 

What would you like to see help with fixture congestion from a fan perspective? (Obviously taking into account we’d have all fucked off international footy already)

Would you like to see the owners spend more on the women’s team seeing as it doesn’t affect FFP/PSR? Do any of you pay any attention to the women’s team? 

What the fuck has happened to LFC TV? 

You are not gonna jinx the UEFA Cup by not having John on after a game are you? And if he’s unable to make it and fucks us all over he’ll be banished forever correct? 

What’s the greatest ever single post in TLW history and why do you all agree it’s “where’s my book”? 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

This is an interesting one that comes up from time to time. I think one of the things we have in our favour is there's chemistry, kinship and a comfort level because we've all been going to the match together for 15-20+ years. We've grown up (old) together and have a lot of shared the highs and lows together and I think that comes through quite strongly.

There are lots of forumites who fit into that category too; AWS, Nunavut Patrick, DT, Ezekiel 25:17, Remmie, TomR (who I don't think posts anymore) to name a few.

That all makes sense and all the regulars add a comforting feel to the pod. 

But do you think in the future when there’s a specific topic worthy of a pod in its own right, posters with differing opinions would add a little something extra.  

• dave u unpinned this topic