You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Random clubs you can't stand

59 minutes ago, razor said:

Barmy Army! [clap, clap]

Barmy Army! [clap, clap]

I remember a fanzine back in the mid 90s (maybe TTW&R) that slagged off all these shit clubs and their generic songs, using the blag lyrics ' Wolf J Flywheel's Pink & Yellow Army' to illustrate how utterly crap they were.

My own is Charlton, couldn't stand that cunt goalkeeper Dean Kiely. And of course their ultimate shit striker, Kevin Lisbie.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Yea, Luton have to be on the cunt list. 

There was a time in the mid to late 80's when these utter cunts were truly despised.

From the tory mp Evans who owned them, to the ban on away fans, to the id card system, to the plastic pitch, to the scousers piss take in 2005 and them not turning up to a match because it was snowing despite their own fans making it.

Utterly dreadful club.

• Upvote 2

Bournemouth. Been in the Prem for years yet still have a ground smaller than Tranmere. Have tons of jarg foreign players and don't buy our shit anymore. Anyone we want to lose in an important game always ends upnplaying these useless twats and they just turn up like they are taking brown envelopes and bend over. 

Leeds. Their fans seem like utter bellends and think they are the best supporters in the world. Most of their male fans have earrings. 

39 minutes ago, Vector Sigma said:

I remember a fanzine back in the mid 90s (maybe TTW&R) that slagged off all these shit clubs and their generic songs, using the blag lyrics ' Wolf J Flywheel's Pink & Yellow Army' to illustrate how utterly crap they were.

My own is Charlton, couldn't stand that cunt goalkeeper Dean Kiely. And of course their ultimate shit striker, Kevin Lisbie.

Was it on one of the first Kop flag day flyers? 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Middlesbrough are on and they just piss me off. I remember when they were in the Prem and they always had loads of empty seats despite having some top class foreign players back during the early influx, the colour of their kit gets on my tits too, is it fucking orange or what? Plus their owner looked like Steve Coogan which always pissed me off too.

Sheffield Wednesday. Who puts a name of the week in their fucking club? "E by gum can't wert to gor and watch t'Wednseday on Saturday with lads darn tootin''".

Fuck, right, off.

35 minutes ago, Dicko said:

There was a time in the mid to late 80's when these utter cunts were truly despised.

From the tory mp Evans who owned them, to the ban on away fans, to the id card system, to the plastic pitch, to the scousers piss take in 2005 and them not turning up to a match because it was snowing despite their own fans making it.

Utterly dreadful club.

Amazing you can have such a long list and not even feel the need to include Les Sealey, Steve Foster or Mick Hartford.

QPR have done a magnificent job of employing several of the people I despise most in football over the last 10-20 years, several of them more than once. Colin Wanker, Joey Barton, Rio Ferdinand, Ravel Morrison, Harry Redknapp, Mark Hughes... 

1 hour ago, Vector Sigma said:

Was it a fanzine that came with a tape of stupid chants one week? Fashanu Fashanu wank wank wank wank wank, and If I had the wings of a sparrow etc..... The Onion Bag was it? 

Hardly a single club listed with a ‘random’ reason. 

Either they’ve all been involved in important games/controversies against us or are obviously hateful cunts like Millwall. 

Random clubs I hate start with;

Fucking Reading

Cally Thistle 

Ipswich

Oldham

5 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Hardly a single club listed with a ‘random’ reason. 

Either they’ve all been involved in important games/controversies against us or are obviously hateful cunts like Millwall. 

Random clubs I hate start with;

Fucking Reading

Cally Thistle 

Ipswich

Oldham

Ipswich? In the '70s we went there and sang 'I can't read and I can't write but I support Ipswich town and I can drive a tractor'.

It's now their theme song. The influence we have.