Quantcast
CBD Oil any advice - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

CBD Oil any advice

14 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Placebos work though. Scientifically proven. 

I'm sure they do but this stuff isn't cheap, especially if you're using it often.

37 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm sure they do but this stuff isn't cheap, especially if you're using it often.

Yeah, the stuff I saw the other day wasn't cheap like. 

Weed is extremely easy to grow of course but it does have the side effect of getting you stoned. Some people quite like that though so I've heard. 

• Upvote 1

Bought some basic stuff today to try and help the anxiety. Will post back if it helps. Worth a go, then again, I'd suck a dog's dick if it had a chance of helping during a bad spell. Maybe I've been duped into buying some homeopathic bullshit. Who knows.

Update:- ordered some stuff online that Captain Turdseye recommended, we made our own capsules and she has taken them for 3 days now, amazing results seriously, she has improved so much in her basic movement. Although there is still some pain in her lower back the fact she can walk around the shop today was unthinkable a few days ago. Cheers John your advice and answering all my dumb questions was invaluable 

• Upvote 5

I’ve bought some called Cannadox. It’s 20% solution and I got it because it’s supposed to help with sleep.  It tastes fucking horrendous. Like something out of an ash tray. Used it for the first time last night, although I was knackered I did sleep well.  Probably a placebo but happy if it works.  

On 26/05/2019 at 00:24, rotoq said:

Bought some basic stuff today to try and help the anxiety. Will post back if it helps. Worth a go, then again, I'd suck a dog's dick if it had a chance of helping during a bad spell. Maybe I've been duped into buying some homeopathic bullshit. Who knows.

Woof,woof.

You can drive on the stuff because the THC has been removed.   You may give a false positive for a drugs test at first but the follow up will be clear. 

• Upvote 1