You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kelly: Good to be back home again

Maldini

I've just posted an update on the Kelly situation here:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/news/news12.htm

That interview he did was a bit of a stitch up and he didn't come across too well as a result of it. His family aren't happy with the journalist as he left out a lot of the positive comments he made about the academy.

I personally think we should make an effort to bring him back even if its to get his family to spend more time with him in Liverpool. We've invested a lot of time and money already in the player why not invest just a little more

for all those people so adamant joxer should grow up and act his age which is 17 i wonder how you would react if after finding another person in bed with your partner you were told to move on and grow up.

Also how many of you are 17 years old and at least 2 hours from your nearest friend.

Judgemental or what

Pick on someone your own size ie Rafa, Heighway, Moore, Parry or Henchoz

for all those people so adamant joxer should grow up and act his age which is 17 i wonder how you would react if after finding another person in bed with your partner you were told to move on and grow up.

Also how many of you are 17 years old and at least 2 hours from your nearest friend.

Judgemental or what

Pick on someone your own size ie Rafa, Heighway, Moore, Parry or Henchoz

I lived over 2 hrs to my nearest mates at a young age, I also got home sick but I stuck it out because of the rewards...... had those rewards been a professional football career I would have had more motivation to stick it out.

So he has had a bad experience with a bird? Havn't we all......why the f#ck let her potentially ruin the rest of his life because of it? He should be saying "Fcuk her" not "I want me Mum". I am sorry Nick but I can't agree, quiters don't get anywhere in life.......

PS. Why Henchoz? Did he rattle Joxer's bird?

Moved away to Uni of central lancs with best mate of 7 years to do the same course. 14 days later watched best mate die as his heart failed.

Nearest mate was at least 2 hours away and i had to get my shit together, make friends and shart getting some learning going.

So you'll understand if my heart doesn't bleed nick. Mountains and molehills people. Mountains and molehills.

Can we just leave this now? Some of the stick the lad is getting is out of order in my opinion. Everybody is different and people handle situations in different ways. It's easy to judge, but none of us know what went on with Joxer so it's harsh giving the lad so much stick. We're talking about a 17 year old lad here, who's only 'crime' was being homesick to the point where he left the club.

His family read this forum, and some of the stuff on here can't be nice for them to see. If he was a relative of mine I'd be fucking steaming at some of the stuff on here.

Can we just leave this now? Some of the stick the lad is getting is out of order in my opinion. Everybody is different and people handle situations in different ways. It's easy to judge, but none of us know what went on with Joxer so it's harsh giving the lad so much stick. We're talking about a 17 year old lad here, who's only 'crime' was being homesick to the point where he left the club.

His family read this forum, and some of the stuff on here can't be nice for them to see. If he was a relative of mine I'd be fucking steaming at some of the stuff on here.

im totally with you on this one Dave and therefore i wont post anymore on this subject as my defence of Joxer seems to antagonise most of the members on here who hold a different view.

RAFA OUT THEN :smile:

I do think that the personal abuse is well out of order. End of the day some people want to sympathise with him and some such as myself see it as a bit of a drama over nothing.

Shouldn't need to resort to attacking him.

Using him as a stick to beat the academy with is going to get a response though.

Excellent choice of word there.

Very flipant of you Hermes....

I agree with Dave to leave this alone but only because I do not know the lad or the circumstances. However if his reason for leaving is purely home sickness then I am one of the 'members' who think that is no excuse, its a big bad world out there......he has to face it one day!

My twopence worth.

He had his chance and he blew it unfortunately. The reasons for it don't actually matter as it's quite frankly none of our fucking business! What's with all the hyper-analysis of his personal life etc?

It's very sad to lose a good talent for ANY reason. But he's not the first and he sure as hell won't be the last.

For every one that makes it there are hundreds who don't. Unfortunately he now looks like one of the latter. The club do what they can and I'm sure that the lads themselves do too. Sometimes things just don't work.

Didn't anyone here drop out of Uni or college, or maybe left a job after a few months?? Big deal.

Just wish the lad well and move on. WHY he left doesn't matter at all.

It does if people want to look at the performance of the Academy doesn't it Tom?

And then if people want to blame the academy for the situation?

That would then be worthy of discussion....perhaps on an internet forum of some sort ;)

Erm...

*put's on coat*

*Cries a little inside*

*goes homes and stabs a Stu monty Voodoo doll*

• Upvote 1

What does your doll look like...i'm intrigued considering you don't know what I look like?

*Wonders if photo has gone up yet, decides to go look after he posts*

Edit - Remembers he hasn't answered any "questions about" yet and so obviously it won't be. It's been a long day.

What does your doll look like...i'm intrigued considering you don't know what I look like?

*Wonders if photo has gone up yet, decides to go look after he posts*

perhaps I already know you!

perhaps we've already met!

*twighlight zone music*

*emails all forumites for inside info on the Montster.* [see what i did there]

What was is Morrissey said, 'when you're tied to your mothers apron no one talks about frustration'.

I'm another that moved at 17 to follow a job, and it was to a Welsh dive, but after a few months you settle in - if you want to.

Where was that then?Pontypool?