You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

Lucky enough to pick up 3 tickets to Bellew-Usyk. 

I'm no fan of Eddie Hearn, but he's bringing the best fighter in the world today smack bang in his prime to lay into the biggest gobshite in boxing. I couldn't ask any more from a promoter. 

Fair play to the cunt.

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

What’s the chances of Bellew suffering complete humiliation against Usyk, Kevin?

Will we get to see him do that giraffe on an escalator dance he did against Stevenson?

I'm sorry to say Ben, but you have forgotten a few key facts about the fight. Firstly, Bellew fights for his wife and his kids. That's all that matter to him. Secondly, he carries power. Don't you forget that he carries power. Never forget that.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kevin D said:

I'm no fan of Eddie Hearn, but he's bringing the best fighter in the world today smack bang in his prime to lay into the biggest gobshite in boxing. I couldn't ask any more from a promoter. 

Fair play to the cunt.

Are you on acid today mate? 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kevin D said:

I'm sorry to say Ben, but you have forgotten a few key facts about the fight. Firstly, Bellew fights for his wife and his kids. That's all that matter to him. Secondly, he carries power. Don't you forget that he carries power. Never forget that.

Listen, on reflection, it’s as simple as tha’.

6 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Fair play to the cunt.

Nice one.

I cannot wait to get over. A 9 or 10 round beat down until Coldwell throws the towel in. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, byrnie said:

Nice one.

I cannot wait to get over. A 9 or 10 round beat down until Coldwell throws the towel in. 

Yeah we want our money's worth! 

Then again, a one round destruction would be worth the entrance fee just to shut that gobshite up.

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Listen, on reflection, it’s as simple as tha’.

Tony is just a fat Scouser, but at the end of the day he's going to take Usyk places he's never been. He is praying that both of them get home safely but if truth be told he'll never, ever quit. Believe you me, Tony is a fighter and he has been written entire off his entire life but this is what he was born to do.

Just now, Kevin D said:

Tony is just a fat Scouser, but at the end of the day he's going to take Usyk places he's never been. He is praying that both of them get home safely but if truth be told he'll never, ever quit. Believe you me, Tony is a fighter and he has been written entire off his entire life but this is what he was born to do.

It's like the Adonis Stevenson pasting was a dream. Never gets mentioned by Bellew or anyone associated with Matchroom 

20 minutes ago, Elite said:

It's like the Adonis Stevenson pasting was a dream. Never gets mentioned by Bellew or anyone associated with Matchroom 

I haven’t watched that fight since it happened until just now. I particularly enjoyed the way the Bellew shook his head half a second before he was almost decapitated. 

27 minutes ago, Elite said:

Sky sports and IFLtv are essentially state media for Matchroom.

You are as likely to get a fair reflection about their boxers as those Russians tourists who were just really into Salisbury.

18 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I haven’t watched that fight since it happened until just now. I particularly enjoyed the way the Bellew shook his head half a second before he was almost decapitated. 

There is definitely a split-second where you see him give up, luckily Adonis cracked him again before he got the chance. 

All this bravado is to convince himself because deep down he knows he's full of shite

I don't like Bellew one bit , but I don't think he was giving up , I just don't think he could believe the referee ignored the low blow following the first knockdown.

I don't think Usyk will blow him away I think he will win by late stoppage when Bellew is blowing for tugs.

This is worth very little, but after the Adonis fight Bellew said he was struggling to make weight at light heavy. 

So he moved up to cruiserweight has been undefeated since, won a world title belt and defended it. 

So it's possible that Bellew is slightly better than he gets credit for, and shit opposition on his record makes him look worse than he is. 

Usyk is going to batter him, not in a face smashed in and KO within a couple of rounds, more of a Lomachenko slow one sided beat down type thing where Bellew just looks like a lost child who can't land a punch to save his life.