You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Rico, given that you fancy yourself as The Consistency Kid, you're strangely quiet on this point.

Would you allow any Corbyn supporters to get away with shit like that, without feeling the sting of your acid wit?

I’ve blocked that daft cunt that’s why. 

It’s pretty clear isn’t it? He’s saying the current process is broken so intervention needed, then a new fit for purpose process. Not that hard for you clever fuckers. 

• Downvote 1

As that cunt Blair said (of the ERG) 'You are trying to satisfy people who will never be satisfied".  You can apply this to to the BoD, JLM, LFI and the Tory cunt media.

The party's rules and procedures, which were accepted by Watson, Hodge, Streeting, et al, were applled in the Chris Williamson case. Independent legal advice was sought, given and accepted. Williamson was reinstated and suddenly the Zionist fan club didn't like the process ot the outcome it produced. The lies and smears start again.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve blocked that daft cunt that’s why. 

It’s pretty clear isn’t it? He’s saying the current process is broken so intervention needed, then a new fit for purpose process. Not that hard for you clever fuckers. 

That's some comically twisty bullshit.

Firstly, it's got fuck all to do with anyone you"ve blocked: you keep counting the signatories, presumably you've read Watson's statement.  And presumably you can see that he says the problem with the current system is that there appears to be too much political interference; a claim he follows with a call for more political interference. 

Talking of political interference, how many of the signatories are not members of Progress and/or LFI? This is self-evidently another tiresome attempt by the right wing gobshites in the PLP to overthrow party democracy. Fuck 'em.

Guest Pistonbroke

Politics in the UK is embarrassing. Yet the right wing me me me brigade on all sides believe Brexit will produce a paradise. You'd laugh if it wasn't so damn serious. 

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That's some comically twisty bullshit.

Firstly, it's got fuck all to do with anyone you"ve blocked: you keep counting the signatories, presumably you've read Watson's statement.  And presumably you can see that he says the problem with the current system is that there appears to be too much political interference; a claim he follows with a call for more political interference. 

Talking of political interference, how many of the signatories are not members of Progress and/or LFI? This is self-evidently another tiresome attempt by the right wing gobshites in the PLP to overthrow party democracy. Fuck 'em.

If it’s a plot what does Lansmann think about it? Or is he a stooge too? 

• Downvote 1

I see that Louise Ellman has managed to find her way onto Channel 4 News. Again. 

She's obviously not shy when it comes to answering questions, but she STILL hasn't answered answered why she claimed to be shocked to hear of Corbyn's attendance at an event where alleged antisemitic comments were made, even though it was later revealed that she was at this event herself. 

Awful woman. 

I’ve no horse in the race as I no longer vote but it’s clear as day to me that there is an agenda at play with this anti-semitism narrative but you have to admit that Corbyn has been utterly hopeless with his reply/defence to it, he’s like a rabbit in headlights, fight back for Christ’s sake man

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’ve no horse in the race as I no longer vote but it’s clear as day to me that there is an agenda at play with this anti-semitism narrative but you have to admit that Corbyn has been utterly hopeless with his reply/defence to it, he’s like a rabbit in headlights, fight back for Christ’s sake man

Spot on. You have to do one thing or the other. Call it out for the bullshit it (largely) is, or offer up the psuedo apologies the press demands. Just sitting on it isn't going to make it go away.

16 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Completely agree. It’s way beyond the point of farce 

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Spot on. You have to do one thing or the other. Call it out for the bullshit it (largely) is, or offer up the psuedo apologies the press demands. Just sitting on it isn't going to make it go away.

Chris Williamson tried the first method, and look at whats happened to him. Even if he offered up psuedo aologies the press would just twist it into something else. Its a lose lose situation, which is exactly what the opposition to Corbyn want.

Sounds a weird one.

According to Iain Watson on the Beeb, Vaz voted for Williamson's reinstatement thinking it would earn him brownie points with Corbyn & his constituency members , only to find out that Corbyn wasn't particularly bothered about Williamson and had just assumed the case would be sent to the NCC as per the original recommendation. 

Vaz now chatting bubbles trying to get Williamson re-suspended as he is getting a kicking from all sides.