You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

So Klopp has effectively secured Southgate the England managers job.

The cunning German's plan comes to fruition

Without wanting to sound too Hoddle, Pochettino probably deserves some credit for his focus on attacking full backs and the development of Dier.

For all the nonsense talk about foreign imports damaging the England squad, somewhat ironic that it's the work of foreign managers that England are reaping the benefits of.

Sterling wouldn't be good enough for our forward line.

Klopp would make Sterling immense.  Look how he is getting the best out of our players.

Sterling chose to leave, so fuck him.  But I think he would be boss under Klopp.  

Guest Pistonbroke

Klopp would make Sterling immense.  Look how he is getting the best out of our players.

Sterling chose to leave, so fuck him.  But I think he would be boss under Klopp.  

Klopp would hate Sterling's all round attitude. 

Without wanting to sound too Hoddle, Pochettino probably deserves some credit for his focus on attacking full backs and the development of Dier.

For all the nonsense talk about foreign imports damaging the England squad, somewhat ironic that it's the work of foreign managers that England are reaping the benefits of.

Indeed but they wouldn't be seen dead employing one. 

Klopp would hate Sterling's all round attitude. 

I doubt it.  He works his ass off, he's quick, skill, very good at pressing etc.

Sterling made a choice to leave to further his career, in his mind.  Ironically it might back fire for him, as I feel Klopp would have been perfect for him.  

Klopp would probably hate his agent though.

Guest Pistonbroke

I doubt it.  He works his ass off, he's quick, skill, very good at pressing etc.

Sterling made a choice to leave to further his career, in his mind.  Ironically it might back fire for him, as I feel Klopp would have been perfect for him.  

Klopp would probably hate his agent though.

He's a cunt, a thick cunt and a wannabe gangsta cunt. Klopp would think he's a cunt.

To sum things up.

Sterling is a cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Can't believe I've half watched this shite.

I watch England because I'm a fan, but it hasn't been good. The very thought of Gareth leading us out at a major tournament does not bode well.