You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

On the European Goals Show, they just showed Falcao scoring for Monaco to put them 2-0 up against CSKA. The co-commentator then gave his brief analysis of the goal and I swear he sounded like the chef Tom Kerridge. He might have been talking about a far-post tap in but he might as well have been extoling the virtues of slow roasted shoulder of lamb.

Good. Fuck Barcelona. UNICEF wearing, Suarez tapping, Coutinho tapping, Messi selling like McDonald's cunt of a club. Nobody gives a fuck who the king of Spain is and personally I don't give a fuck if Catalonia slides off the continental shelf and gets buried under the Mediterranean Sea as an underwater attraction for scuba divers out of Malta. Wankers.

Don't sit on the fence! Say what you really think.

Guest Pistonbroke

On the European Goals Show, they just showed Falcao scoring for Monaco to put them 2-0 up against CSKA. The co-commentator then gave his brief analysis of the goal and I swear he sounded like the chef Tom Kerridge. He might have been talking about a far-post tap in but he might as well have been extoling the virtues of slow roasted shoulder of lamb.

That whole Simulcast thing is boring. 

That whole Simulcast thing is boring. 

I actually like it. I've long held the view that league matches should be played simultaneously as much as possible, and this format is ideal. The TV companies could let viewers dip in and out of games as they wish, or just stay with the simulcast. It does need a decent panel though, not a collection of shouty knobheads.

Guest Pistonbroke

I actually like it. I've long held the view that league matches should be played simultaneously as much as possible, and this format is ideal. The TV companies could let viewers dip in and out of games as they wish, or just stay with the simulcast. It does need a decent panel though, not a collection of shouty knobheads.

I was on about the panel in main, they just spout utter bollocks and all come over in a lethargic "I really can't be arsed doing this" way. I gave it a go up to the point where they were banging on about some keeper and said the last time he kept a clean sheet man united were top of the PL. At this point I switched streams to the Dortmund v Sporting game. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Dortmund go into H/T 1-0 up, should be at least three to the good though, both Pulisic and Guerreiro missed good chances, especially the former.