You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paris shootings

Lee909

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh right, you aren’t an early adopter.  Don’t want to be seen as following fashion do we? 

You start by saying people aren’t doing enough to bring attention to this atrocity, then end by saying it hasn’t been going long enough to attract attention. 

You really are a fucking moron. 

Nope. I didn't say anything of the sort. You utter spaz. 

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I see those famous defenders of oppressed people everywhere Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell decided to give this one a swerve. Maybe they sent their own letter. 

Look at the date you thick cunt 

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think it’s unarguable that the outrage amongst the liberal left re the Palestine situation has been disproportionate compared to the numbers of people killed elsewhere in the world in the same period. The Congo war killed 5.2 million people compared to at most 32,000 who have died in the various Israeli/Palestine wars since 1948. That’s 162 dead Africans for every dead Palestinian. Or you can add in the 800,000 killed in Rwanda live on our tv screens every night whilst the west stood by and watched.  Our collective resigned indifference to dead Africans speaks volumes about how uncomfortable we are about criticising ethnic minorities committing atrocities. 

You're only 6 years later than liberal lefty Owen Jones. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/06/ignore-congo-atrocities-africa-drc-horror

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Nah. Why highlight one historically ableist term with online pearl clutching but ignore another? 

Hypocritical tart. 

Go through the "im not talking to you again" then quoting me, then "youre on ignore!" then not putting me on ignore and quoting me then "i'm putting you on ignore again".

You're a fucking child

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyway, 

The RE teacher should have swerved that particular cartoon in a muslim heavy community. 

The END 

So we have a religion based curriculum.  That makes loads of sense. 

You ok with them not learning about gay people and sex education too?  

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

Go through the "im not talking to you again" then quoting me, then "youre on ignore!" then not putting me on ignore and quoting me then "i'm putting you on ignore again".

You're a fucking child

If you ask me stuff I'll have the courtesy to answer. Even if you are a massive cunt. 

Do you often start conversations with "a child" online? 

Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

Yeah the audience at the last Labour Party conference was a sea of Congo flags, they just looked like Palestinian ones. I must need a new tv. Seriously though, you can’t possibly be arguing that the left (or the right) have been protesting about African atrocities with the same enthusiasm they have for Palestine. Hardly anybody in the west gives a fuck about dead African kids and that’s an awkward truth for all of us. 

Go and start a dead African kids thread then? 

14 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So we have a religion based curriculum.  That makes loads of sense. 

You ok with them not learning about gay people and sex education too?  

Im ok with teachers not making kids targets for lunatics. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

And we’ve reached rock bottom. Well done. 

Why? 

It's just a really dull form of discussion. 

"Hey, why are you guys always talking about A, when B is happening too (which implies that you think that B is important too, but not important enough for you to discuss it in any meaningful way other than to ask why other people aren't discussing it)?" 

Fucking....yawn!

11 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Yeah the audience at the last Labour Party conference was a sea of Congo flags, they just looked like Palestinian ones. I must need a new tv. Seriously though, you can’t possibly be arguing that the left (or the right) have been protesting about African atrocities with the same enthusiasm they have for Palestine. Hardly anybody in the west gives a fuck about dead African kids and that’s an awkward truth for all of us. 

What western political party has waved any African flags? Oh hang on, Britain wouldn't combat apartheid and it took the left to protest against it. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Why? 

It's just a really dull form of discussion. 

"Hey, why are you guys always talking about A, when B is happening too (which implies that you think that B is important too, but not important enough for you to discuss it in any meaningful way other than to ask why other people aren't discussing it)?" 

Fucking....yawn!

It’s dull to you because you’ve been caught out. For the rest of us it’s been enlightening. To see you jump around and be exposed has been amusing.  

Did you sign the petition by the way?  Nope, guess not. 

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

And we’ve reached rock bottom. Well done. 

Nah man, he's making a valid point. We are all hypocrites. 

What we all agree with is we don't want to see innocents die. And thats makes you all ok in my book. Except Kurtz who is a tory who kills old women. 

Just now, Rico1304 said:

It’s dull to you because you’ve been caught out. For the rest of us it’s been enlightening. To see you jump around and be exposed has been amusing.  

Did you sign the petition by the way?  Nope, guess not. 

I haven't been caught out or been exposed. Stop waffling shite. 

I don't know what petition you're referring to. But, I haven't signed any petitions of late, so I'm guessing the answer will be no.