You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United Vs Liverpool

WhiskeyJar

Guest Numero Veinticinco

More inspirational magic from Moyes.

More from Manchester United boss David Moyes: "Liverpool's league position suggests they're ahead of us. They possibly do come here as favourites.

"There has been great rivalry between the two clubs. Liverpool are having a very good season. They're our next game at home and we have to do all we possibly can to beat them.

"We're maybe not in as strong a position as we'd like to be but I think in every other season they've been very good at this stage coming into the final furlong. We've got big games coming up this month so it will be important."

Can't say its been much fun waiting around for this or the last fortnight. The European games provided a bit of light relief but this is like a visit to the dentist that you've delayed and delayed. You hope its all going to be fine but there's a chance of something very painful happening.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If we win and Arsenal beat Spurs, which looks likely, we're nailed on for the Champion's League.

Yeah. Major opportunity here. I'm actually bricking it. They're not as shit as some on here think. It'll be a top result should we win it.

I had a really bad dream about this game last night

we played a bizarre team

--------------------Mignolet----------------------

Mclaughlin--Skrtel-----Enrique----Cissokho

-----------------Lucas--Teixeira------------------

Sterling-------------Dodo*--------------Henderson

--------------------------Aspas-----------------------------

and we went one nil down within a minute after Dodo's back pass went straight into the bottom corner, I then woke up in a hot sweat just as Brendan quickly brought Suarez and Stevie on after seeing Moyes stood there grinning like the massive goon he is

*For the record Dodo is a player who I don't think exists other than in this dream, he was brazilian with an extraordinarily shit haircut

• Upvote 2

we played a bizarre team

--------------------Mignolet----------------------

Mclaughlin--Skrtel-----Enrique----Cissokho

-----------------Lucas--Teixeira------------------

Sterling-------------Dodo*--------------Henderson

--------------------------Aspas-----------------------------

and we went one nil down within a minute after Dodo's back pass went straight into the bottom corner, I then woke up in a hot sweat just as Brendan quickly brought Suarez and Stevie on after seeing Moyes stood there grinning like the massive goon he is

*For the record Dodo is a player who I don't think exists other than in this dream, he was brazilian with an extraordinarily shit haircut

You'll be amazed to find out he does actually exist, unlike the bird. Plays for Roma. He is Brazilian, and has a shit haircut. Spooky.

• Upvote 1

You'll be amazed to find out he does actually exist, unlike the bird. Plays for Roma. He is Brazilian, and has a shit haircut. Spooky.

I knew there was a player called Dodo although I don't think I've seen him play, having checked he does indeed have a strange haircut although nowhere near as shit as the dream version so I can safely say it wasn't him and I wasn't having a prophetic vision and we will win 84-0

Sorry Moyesy

• Upvote 1

They've put in some brutal performances this season but they are still a decent side on paper. Let's be honest, you don't win the league if you're complete shit. We just have to make sure that we are totally ruthless in exploiting their weaknesses and don't let them off the hook for a second.

I was playing chess against the dark lord in my dream last night. Nearly conned the old twat into giving me all his tickets to all the World Cup games but Samuel Eto'o'o'o was being a cunt and kept interrupting so I was forced to put the smack down on him, so never finished the chess match. I have no clue as to why, but I have dreamt about slur 3 times now over the past few years, and each time they have gone on to lose a major game or suffer misfortune (Barca CL, Citeh winning the league, and just before he retired). Here's hoping the cycle continues.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The top the manager was wearing in the presser was pure 1980s. Don't know if anybody has noticed, but a lot of the training gear and new designs looks like it did when I was growing up, watching players playing with triangles and shit all over the shirts.

Coincidence? Not likely. It's all in the gear.

I was playing chess against the dark lord in my dream last night. Nearly conned the old twat into giving me all his tickets to all the World Cup games but Samuel Eto'o'o'o was being a cunt and kept interrupting so I was forced to put the smack down on him, so never finished the chess match. I have no clue as to why, but I have dreamt about slur 3 times now over the past few years, and each time they have gone on to lose a major game or suffer misfortune (Barca CL, Citeh winning the league, and just before he retired). Here's hoping the cycle continues.

Quality.  Can't remember if it was on here or the MF, but I posted last week how I almost never dream but a few years ago totally out of the blue I dreamed that I pushed Moyes down a mountain.

Only other dreams I can remember are Hodgson putting a ball through the window of my primary school and getting jeered off by loads of little fuckers, or me shitting in every sink at Elton John's house until they were all full, so I'm confident it means something.

He'd been playing piano with drumsticks sellotaped to his elbows so he could also hit the kit parked directly behind him like a one-man band, and kept snarling "See, I'm a musical fucking genius". 

That, then nothing for 5 years until pushing Gollum down Ben Nevis.

• Upvote 2

He'd been playing piano with drumsticks sellotaped to his elbows so he could also hit the kit parked directly behind him like a one-man band, and kept snarling "See, I'm a musical fucking genius". 

I'm actually crying to this. Fucking brilliant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1