You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

You dont take away from Wand on his obvious roidy run in pride?

Im really unsure on have Randy there. During his run the best guys were in Pride,especially at HW.He was fighting Sylvia and Randleman when you had Fedor,Mirko and Big Nog in Japan. He also lost most of his biggest fights with Barnett,Rico,2x Liddell,Brock and even Valentijn Overeem.

Agree with Hendo,always gets overlooked.

Never been nicked taking steds, innocent until proven guilty I say. True Randy had a bit if an easy run in at HW but he had no right going up there at his age that second time anyway he has great attchievments and is a multi weight champ.

Hard really because there is a chance a lot have been on the juice. Have to say Anderson Silva No1 by a mile really if we are discounting the juice though

Jon Jones up until his mental aberration and career crash was destined for it and still might seens he's young enough.

You can pick holes in everyone's record really, Fedor for instance fought quite a few who were a lot lighter then him, Lindland, babaloo etc.

I think it's just a lot harder to stay at the top in mma then any other combat, that many different facets

You dont take away from Wand on his obvious roidy run in pride?

Im really unsure on have Randy there. During his run the best guys were in Pride,especially at HW.He was fighting Sylvia and Randleman when you had Fedor,Mirko and Big Nog in Japan. He also lost most of his biggest fights with Barnett,Rico,2x Liddell,Brock and even Valentijn Overeem.

Agree with Hendo,always gets overlooked.

I dont think anyone has fought as many top level fighters as Henderson, dont like seeing him in there these days though.

My case for GSP... I used to want him to get beat for most his career I hated his style, but I learnt to appreciate how good he was.

The welter div was easily the most stacked div during his reign, he took on a line of No.1 contenders who all would of been P4P top 5 in the sport and he was flawless in almost every fight.

Fedor and Anderson could be taken down and out wrestled/lose rounds. GSP would run right through everyone and would hardly lose a round (apart from the obvious upsets) I don't think it can be argued he hasn't got the best resume in the sport, just look at the names on there.

Hard to disagree

I had Jones just ahead myself as he did it with style. His DQ loss was BS and until Gustafsson took him to the trenches he man handled everyone. Still remember the first time i saw him against Bonner. Bonner wasn't great but was a seasoned pro and gatekeeper and Jones manhandled and pretty much humiliated him.

I think Jones comes back beats Cormier,Johnson and moves up to take the heavyweight belt

Conor mcgregor is a chinaman with plastic surgery created by the government to make irish people interested in the ufc

RDA/PUSSY FOOT McGEE.

When Brazilians sense a superior fighter, injuries happen. It's a brazilian defense mechanism.

Brazilians pull out more than Ron Jeremy. Denying the king his second crown.

Dos anjos broke his own foot so he can dodge the king Mcgregor! Good choice I wouldn't wanna get aldo'd either!

Conor's gf is so hot Id suck his cock just to eat his gf's asshole

i once fought an anaconda with my barehands, i then realised i was just masturbatimg

CALI BABY! FUCK THOSE IRISH BITCHESSSSSSS TAKE AWAY THEIR POTATOESPOTATOES

• Upvote 1

Been trying to think of my 5 best fighters. Its hard after the first few so(Im not looking at drug issues)

Jon Jones

GSP

Fedor

Anderson

The last one of the big 5 is hard. Im tempted between Liddell,Hendo, Demitrious Johnson. But i think BJ Penn just snatches it

Jon Jones

GSP

Fedor

Anderson

BJ Penn

Onevman who would be there if his kness weren't fucked is Shogun. He was a monster in pride. If Quinton Jackson had hos head straight and would train he could have been there too. Stud wrestler and great hands and a mother fucker of a slam. Ricardo Arona is still dazed from it

My fav 5

Wanderli

Jones

Sakuraba

Ubereem

BJ Penn

Been trying to think of my 5 best fighters. Its hard after the first few so(Im not looking at drug issues) Jon Jones GSP Fedor Anderson The last one of the big 5 is hard. Im tempted between Liddell,Hendo, Demitrious Johnson. But i think BJ Penn just snatches it Jon Jones GSP Fedor Anderson BJ Penn Onevman who would be there if his kness weren't fucked is Shogun. He was a monster in pride. If Quinton Jackson had hos head straight and would train he could have been there too. Stud wrestler and great hands and a mother fucker of a slam. Ricardo Arona is still dazed from it My fav 5 Wanderli Jones Sakuraba Ubereem BJ Penn

Love Liddell, he's easily my favourite fighter. The dude just went out looking to finish by knockout every single time, and his right hand was absolute dynamite.

Jones is definitely a more rounded (and probably talented) fighter imo, and he'd be above Liddell in my list of all time greats. In fact I reckon he'll go on to be seen as the greatest, especially if he has the same success at heavyweight. I just loved the way Liddell fought, and his all or nothing approach to fights.

I'm going to mention Frank Shamrock, who along with Pat Miltech was the first true well rounded MMA star. He had injury problems and called it a day when he was untouchable.

He was a gifted natural talented fighter (Shogun/BJ Penn/Fedor are 3 others i'd put in that cat) he could of been the first big crossover/face of MMA star and would of pissed this GOAT title if he'd have not had all that time out I reckon.

• Upvote 1

Kentucky Fighting Championship?

hi-res-6306074_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=42

Here is your Kentucky Fried Champion. With a perfect KFC record of 1000-0 against a family feast bucket, he weighs in at a trim 300 pounds, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall, the undefeated, undisputed CHAMPION!!!!

• Upvote 1

Posted Image

Here is your Kentucky Fried Champion. With a perfect KFC record of 1000-0 against a family feast bucket, he weighs in at a trim 300 pounds, standing at 5 feet 6 inches tall, the undefeated, undisputed CHAMPION!!!!

Ill take your Big Country and offer (in a non racist way)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAAt0euhJRuUsmoqXevvysigFN90VGVmXFvyzmGzmXcaj46W_mMQ