You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'd say Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho then one of New signing/Aspas/Henderson "interchange and go where the fuck you want just don't get in each others way"

no positions is the way forward

Well, Sturridge and Coutinho surely have to play in a vaguely central position? Then the other two switching and coming inside when the ball is on the opposite flank?

Strange one, that. Is he going to be the new Arshavin?

He's left footed from my memory, and is an attacker. Surely if we are looking into the russian league, we could do worse than going for the best young player?

He scores lots of goals too doesn't he?

I'm in. I'm starting a rumour on twitter he was spotted looking at a 2 bed house in Old Swan.

Well, Sturridge and Coutinho surely have to play in a vaguely central position? Then the other two switching and coming inside when the ball is on the opposite flank?

to be honest I think all the aforementioned players (apart from unspecified new signing) are best central and you could make an argument for any of them to play there, as it is though yes I'd probably go for Coutinho behind Sturridge and if Henderson is playing him left/Suarez right, if its Aspas instead of Hendo I'd go Aspas right/Suarez left

Guest Numero Veinticinco
to be honest I think all the aforementioned players (apart from unspecified new signing) are best central and you could make an argument for any of them to play there, as it is though yes I'd probably go for Coutinho behind Sturridge and if Henderson is playing him left/Suarez right, if its Aspas instead of Hendo I'd go Aspas right/Suarez left

Suarez has operated well from slightly deeper/wider areas, so I think I'd go with him there. Assuming this Yarmolenko is best coming off the right, I'd be looking at this:

------------Lucas--------------Gerrard---------

--------------------Coutinho--------------------

Yarmolenko--------------------------Suarez---

--------------------Sturridge

Dzagoev is still at CSKA Moscow I believe.

44 Goals in 176 games. 8 in 28 for Russia.

Only 23 too.

Why haven't we already signed this guy? If FSG haven't sanctioned a deal on the back of this post, then i'm going to kick off.

Do CSKA have a gangster in control too?

suarez could come in from space (i think he did) and he would be boss. stick him on the left, yarmolenko on the right, sturridge up front with coutinho sat behind him. I've just come a little.

wonder how many assists yarmolenko will get for soldado this season?