You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

100 players who shook the Kop

Ronnie Whelan

This series is fucking shit, I didn't watch one episode.

The last one had commentators who shared an opinion, this is just some fucking highlight real and text over the front. What little production value.

Seriously, the people who work for LFC's media are fucking shite. Zero creativity, zero production value and zero entertainment.

Larwo was one of the best defenders of his generation. He'd have been a candidate for a world 11 at the time (as would Jocky). Whelan was world class as well. If Macca, Houghton and Nicol weren't world class, then they were very very close.

All 5 were great players in an era when we were the best club side in the world. It baffles me how the likes of Agger, Lucas or riise could be rated higher than those 5. Agger or Lawro...no contest, Lucas or Whelan/Macca...no contest.

• 2 weeks later...
It wouldn't surprise me if Gerrard is voted at number one ahead of Dalglish.

Nothing wrong with that opinion though.

You could argue a good case for either.

This series is fucking shit, I didn't watch one episode.

The last one had commentators who shared an opinion, this is just some fucking highlight real and text over the front. What little production value.

Seriously, the people who work for LFC's media are fucking shite. Zero creativity, zero production value and zero entertainment.

My client at the moment is in the same building as LFC TV, LFC magazine and Ayres office and their floor is the same as the one I needed to go to to get my finger print scanned for the door system.

I popped my head in coz the door was open and they looked kinda depressed, glum, journo types. Never mix business with pleasure, must be depressing as fuck picking up a journo wage trying to spin stories about players and staff earning in a week what you do in year or two.

Also, I love Harleys but Ayre looks like a cunt on his. He has his own space in the parking lot.

My client at the moment is in the same building as LFC TV, LFC magazine and Ayres office and their floor is the same as the one I needed to go to to get my finger print scanned for the door system.

I popped my head in coz the door was open and they looked kinda depressed, glum, journo types. Never mix business with pleasure, must be depressing as fuck picking up a journo wage trying to spin stories about players and staff earning in a week what you do in year or two.

Also, I love Harleys but Ayre looks like a cunt on his. He has his own space in the parking lot.

Fucking FSG, coming over here, turning our car parks into "Parking Lots". Bastards.

• 1 year later...

Joey Jones has had a stroke. That's all the info I know for now.

Eating those frogs legs, Swiss rolls and then munching on Gladbachs will give you a heartburn at the very least.

In all seriousness though, hopefully it's a relatively minor one and he makes a speedy recovery.