You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MT hasn't been around in ages either

Yes, I for one won't be renewing until he's back.

What a great man he was.

Major Troll?  Oh.  Oh what a shame.  What a huge shame.  I hope he hasn't had an accident with his power tools or anything.

Electrocute myself with a Black and Decker?  BLACK AND DECKER?  Nowhere near as good a conductor as Makita.  Makita are the best and anyone who doesn't think so is retarded.

But happy to disagree.

But he only has a casual interest in power tools.

He is a tool.

Goodnight, Sweet Prince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsxfvwuCqxo

Must say that I'm increasingly worried about our Lord Flashheart / Kel-El / Lee 909. Ever since he snaffled the CeleryBadBoy's birthday present to his mum, the poor lad has been very noticeable by his absence.

Haul Simon in for questioning or perhaps we might need to conduct next seasons TFL NFL draft via seance ?

I had someone contact me from another website he goes on asking if I'd heard from him as they needed to get hold of him and he wasn't replying to emails and hadn't been on twitter for ages.

Getting a little bit worried about him now.

There's a Lee Gardiner listed in Watford when you google it. Think you have to pay to get an address or phone number. One of you lot do that, I'll get in the car and start driving now.

Thats him!

It's not the greatest news I'm afraid chaps...

I tried to message Lee a number of times but it turned out I had his works landline number saved under his name instead of his mobile.

I did a lot of digging and managed to find a mobile number I messaged today.

I'm sure no one will mind me copying and pasting it bit this is the conversation I've had today...

Hi Mate - it's lifey off TLW. You've not been around for a long while and everyone just wanted to check you were ok?

Col

Lee is in hospital. He has been there for 3 months. He has acute pancreaticis. He will be there for some time. He is starting to get better now slowly . Thanks for your concern for my son. Gill

I'm so sorry to hear that Gill.

Please pass on all our good wishes from The Liverpool Way and let him know we all look forward to his return.

If there's anything any of us can do for Lee in the mean time please do let us know.

Colin

Aw. I will. Im on my way there now. I know he will be pleased to hear from u guys. Thanks

If anyone wants to send lee a message or joke or relevent news you can send to my email addy..gill1962athotmail.co.uk. or Hammersmith hospital. Intensive care unit. Isolation 3. In london. Lee cant respond yet tho

• Upvote 18

Thanks for the effort Col. like you said not the best news but got to say I'm a bit relieved it's not worse.

Really nice lad Lee, I remember he sent me some books a few years back and wouldn't hear of taking any money for postage and the like.