You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reina, Johnson, Coates, Carragher, Robinson, Assaidi, Henderson, Allen, Shelvey, Downing, Borini. Subs: Jones, Suarez, Gerrard, Sahin, Sterling, Skrtel, Wisdom

errm that's the team someones put up on the LFC website just now... has someone been drinking?

and then on the minute by minute thing they put this one up

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Suarez.

Reina, Johnson, Coates, Carragher, Robinson, Assaidi, Henderson, Allen, Shelvey, Downing, Borini. Subs: Jones, Suarez, Gerrard, Sahin, Sterling, Skrtel, Wisdom

errm that's the team someones put up on the LFC website just now... has someone been drinking?

and then on the minute by minute thing they put this one up

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Suarez.

Aldo had that second selection on twitter about 3 o'clock today. Hope that's the right one.

I'd be more concerned about the inclusion of Allen.

We need to score goals. At least 2 of them. Allen is not an attacker, Stewie is. And he's a terrible one at that.

I feel it is a complete waste of first team space having a player in there who you know will just fail to do anything.

I look forward to being proved wrong and him scoring tonight. I might even put some money on it.

Would think Allen will sit with Lucas which moves Gerrard up.

Except Rogers tends to ask Gerrard to sit and allow the other two to get up top.

He plays left at right and up as down with brad jones got ye back lidderz in goal.

And hes playin downs and tim henman in a game we need to win.

I'm off to a dark room to beat me nads with a cricket bat for 90mins where I hope the sound alerts a watchful athlete after hes just been on the balcony to move a fan. Enjoy.

Except Rogers tends to ask Gerrard to sit and allow the other two to get up top.

He plays left at right and up as down with brad jones got ye back lidderz in goal.

And hes playin downs and tim henman in a game we need to win.

I'm off to a dark room to beat me nads with a cricket bat for 90mins where I hope the sound alerts a watchful athlete after hes just been on the balcony to move a fan. Enjoy.

But the gaffer says he's going to drill it to feet on the carpet, and you have to go all the way back to Swindon Town for an over the shoulder rabbit with a roving brief up front.

Of course, if we play the sockmaster, we've got three points written blind.

Or is that just bollocks, Dennis?

But the gaffer says he's going to drill it to feet on the carpet, and you have to go all the way back to Swindon Town for an over the shoulder rabbit with a roving brief up front.

Of course, if we play the sockmaster, we've got three points written blind.

Or is that just bollocks, Dennis?

wack-wack-wack sorry mate, wat was that?

Having read your defence of Downing in previous threads, i respect the fact you have faith in the lad.

I do not share this opinion.

Again, i look forward to being proved wrong.

Don't know whether I have faith in him more I just think that a lot of the stuff directed at him and others is unwarranted and a bit unhelpful especially now with the signs of improvement in the attacking 3rd.

Anyway, game on.

When we get out there, we're gonna yank 'em and tear 'em and rip 'em! We're gonna take 'em and roll 'em around and rip 'em up to pieces! And then we're gonna slaughter 'em. And after the slaughter is over, we're gonna come back here and ring that victory bell.

Like we always wanted to.

Grease? Really?

animal-house-speech.jpg