You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Press conference today at 3!

Guest Podge

Agree with Tom. There's two qualities a Liverpool player must have:

Being brilliant, and wanting to play for Liverpool and nowhere else. He now only has one of those qualities.

It would make me puke to see him in that stupid blue shirt (could he really pull it on and then look at himself in the mirror without feeling bad?) If he really is about to do a u-turn I don't think the fans can be expected to take him seriously or forgive him in a hurry for the past two weeks of anguish. Maybe I've got a bad sense of humour but it's not the sort of thing I could laugh off. Give Rafa the cash and let him get on with it - there's only six weeks till White Hart Lane.

We all class Digger as an all time great but he openly touted moves away from the club. Steven turning down the option of a move away from Lpool says to me that he wants to play for us, how can it say anything else?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all class Digger as an all time great but he openly touted moves away from the club. Steven turning down the option of a move away from Lpool says to me that he wants to play for us, how can it say anything else?

As Liverpool's CAPTAIN, he shouldn't have even CONSIDERED a move anywhere else... least of all to those souless fuckholes down there.

His total ignorance of the matter says that he's a tit and doesn't give a fuck about the fans. How can it say anything else? :-)

As Liverpool's CAPTAIN, he shouldn't have even CONSIDERED a move anywhere else... least of all to those souless fuckholes down there.

His total ignorance of the matter says that he's a tit and doesn't give a fuck about the fans. How can it say anything else? :-)

Does anyone know for sure he was thinking Chelsea? Just because the press said so? All he said was that he was unhappy........now he has come back from the Euros he has put the whole thing to bed, lets just forget about it now and look forward to the new season.

Tom, you're talking out of your backside! He has said NOTHING. Terry and Lampard have said.......wait for it........NOTHING! Being misquoted in the media is a far cry from talking about transfers in and out of Chelsea! And what the fuck to Terry and Lampard have to do with Chelsea's transfer dealings anyway?

Let's wait and see what he has to say eh? I've heard it could well be a conference to say that Owen is staying-put anyway.

Maybe we've signed Zidane!

You guys believe whatever the fuck you want.

Some of us know the truth.

I suppose Chelsea's Chariman and also their Manager have nothing to do with transfer dealings at Chelseas either???

So who's talking out of their arse??

not me pal.

Like I say. You carry on being Superfan and reading the offal site. Ignorance is bliss after all....

I suppose Chelsea's Chariman and also their Manager have nothing to do with transfer dealings at Chelseas either???

not me pal.

Like I say. You carry on being Superfan and reading the offal site. Ignorance is bliss after all....

Good on you Tom, stick to your guns mate.

The most salient fact here that you should all mull over before having a dig at Tom is that GERRARD SHOULD NEVER HAVE CONSIDERED MOVING TO THOSE NOMARKS AT ALL.

Up yours Kenyon. Pity there are no more 'Lord of the Rings' films as I was hoping you'd get squished by an Ork's dump.

He's staying, whether you like it or not Tom. I'm chuffed!

It seems like you think you know a thing or two that we don't, and you're basing your opinion on that....fine. What's the big secret? You're still wrong IMO. Done nothing wrong.

What's the big newsflash if the Chelsea manager and CE say they'd love to have Gerrard at the club? Who wouldn't exactly? The important thing is that as soon as they could, the club and player have put this to bed. Regardless of what you think about the 'club football ban' by the FA, no England player talked transfers. At all.

Guest Scousewegian

Tom R you truly are the biggest beut I have ever come across.

Kopite: What give you the right to say who he can and cant speak to

Like it or not Chelsea are the big spenders at the moment and he has every right to listen to them.

He listened to them then turned them down to stay with us.

He said it at the press conference "Ive thought about the possibility of moving on". Thats AFTER he signed a four year contract. Mourinho and Kenyon said they liked him, so they must have got that message from somewhere. Sounds like Steven has fucked us about a bit to me, but its done and we have to move on and get behind him.

Guest Dancing Dave

not me pal.

And you've turned it into an art form. You were wrong, it wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. Now how big a piece of pie would you like??

Guest Scousewegian

You have a point but thats not how it works and we are as guilty of tapping players up as anyone so you cant really use that against him.

Guest Podge

I have to say I'm feeling a bit flat after that announcement.

I dont know what think. If things go according to plan under

rafa & we start to look like a team that can challenge for the

big honours then theres no reason for Stevie to look anywhere

else but suppose things dont so smoothly in rafa's first season,

will stevie think about goin again next season? Confused!

Guest Jeremy

What are we supposed to do? Thank him or something?

I can't see how somebody pissing around with the fans like that can be any good for the club. At least it's over for the time being, but its gonna leave a very nasty taste as far as I'm concerned.