You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Have to feel for the Sunderland players though.

After this result, Fat Sam will have them locked in the showers and forced to watch Wally Downes wank himself off with a milk bottle.

Was that in the straight-to-video version?

They would have been in shock...

bugsy-malone-07-g.jpg

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Wasn't sure where to post this...so put it in here. Really quite eye opening about the activity at Blackpool. Not hugely dissimilar to what we went through. 

https://medium.com/@peterkwells/why-i-tweet-about-blackpool-fc-ddd5d376c7f6#.4auhitta5

Was speaking to a Blackpool campaigner the other week.  It was a real eye-opener.

These owners are far worse than even ours were.  Vile.

It took him a while to convince me.  Not because the situation wasn't bad, but because I hate Blackpool, and therefore I found it difficult to care.  It didn't take him long to have me sympathising, however.

I really wish them well in their campaign.  Leeds are in a similar situation.  But I hate Leeds.  It will need a Sunday afternoon in the pub with a die-hard fan to persuade me.

There's talk of Leeds fans pulling a consortium together to buy the club, with the fans sharing some of the ownership and having a seat on the board. That Cellino clown has claimed the fans want to buy it outright but that's unlikely to happen. Bear in mind this is Yorkshire we're dealing with, the home of expecting something for nothing by fans with wallets "tighter than a gnat's chuff". As much as I fucking hate Leeds I do feel for (a few of) their fans. Cellino is a delusional dick as, in recent memory, have their previous owners all been. One of these days there'll be a club that's the subject of a proper fans buyout with a few quid behind them, and I hope it snowballs.

Fuck the Cl. For the first time, Espn Brazil is not carrying any of the games - the costs were too high - and are showing the El instead. The Cl has become the Messi/Ronaldo show with the odd bit player, Bayern these days, thrown in to make it look less predictable.

LVG taking some flack tonight. Loads of boos for taking off Martial for Fellaini, cries of attack, attack, attack. And now "we're Man Utd, we want to attack."

Hopefully the stubborn Dutchman carries on beimg stubborn and Dutch.

Fellaini will probably end up scoring or flicking on a route one goal.