You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something tells me you won't enjoy wrestlemania. Particularly after Bryan vs HHH

I don't mind it in the big events, as that is when it should be used.

But every episode of Smackdown etc is too much for me.

Good opening and close to Raw I think.

I think some people needed the opening so it's not a clear cut Bryan is going to win, and then win the title. In my eyes he still will, but not everyone, and we all know it's better when you don't know who's going to win.

I skipped the Wyatts segment and match for the first time in a long time. I think that's just what Cena does to me.

I think the last couple of Raws have been pretty good to be honest. HHH went back 10 years in time when he was the most hated SOB in the entire industry with heelish performances all over the show and with Stephanie being the annoying slut.

Interjecting himself into the main event possibility is a good idea because it means the result isn't quite so clear even though if they do anything but Daniel Bryan being in and winning the main event it is going to be immediately rejected by the fans. I'd actually give Bryan next Raw off, citing injuries but him promising to confront HHH the week after which is the final Raw before Mania. That gives them a few weeks to plan a spectacular revenge for Bryan and give him momentum going into Mania.

Yea thats a good idea. First of all he deserves a week off, if he wants one. And yea thats a good reason for it too.

I've just listened to Steve Austins podcast with Bryan and they spoke about Bryans upcoming wedding to Brie Bella, Bryan said they planned it for the weekend after Wrestlemania saying 'Hopefully they'll give me the week off after Wrestlemania, we can go away for a week or two on honeymoon'. He'll be replanning that now.

In my head I am seeing the end of the last Raw before Mania..... HHH and Stephanie have the entire ring surrounded by a personal security force and are inviting Bryan to have his say. I want him to come down and do a Stone Cold on Vince - hurdle the lot of them and start knocking seven shades out of HHH. Give him an awesome, never forget moment, something we'll talk about in 20 years time to really set it up.

HHH proving why he's still the best heel going. Now there's a heel champion that looked good. He'd always find some dirty way to win, but even if he was getting battered for 30 minutes he'd make it look good. He was one of those 'cool' heels a lot of people dislike, but WWE rarely do heels that aren't monsters right. They're all either chickenshit or need help to win. Look at Kurt Angle, a lot of the time he was one of those guys who'd run around the ring doing anything not to get hit, when in reality he was clearly one of the most talented wrestlers ever who would out wrestle a man twice his height and size. 

This is why HHH has always appealed to me, he'd often win by interference or DQ, but a lot of the time he'd also bust out a frigging sledgehammer and smash some skulls with it. As much as I want Bryan to win the title, I'm probably the only fan around that wants one more HHH title run. 

• Upvote 1

That's the HHH I remember. The only thing missing was the sledgehammer, but the brutalisation was there in full force along with Stephanie cackling like a witch. They need that payoff for Bryan at Mania now, but before that he needs to start becoming more intense and aggressive. The crowd are 100% behind him already so he's got no problems with getting the crowd onside. It's Batista and Orton that have that problem.

The Shield are great and Dean Ambrose is very funny in their promos because he's always playing the twitchy lunatic. There's a backstage segment with Kane (I think it was from last week) and as The Shield walk away from Kane, Ambrose leans towards Kane and puts his hands together in the same manner as Jack Sparrow from the Pirates Of The Caribbean films. It's just a brief moment at the end of the segment but it's a great touch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQmCe2dd6E

That was ace, "ring the bell" as Randy mocks him, its no DQ match.

Bizarre that Bryan yet again pins the champion. Orton lost loads on the lead up to the chamber and he is getting pinned every week. I thought the Batista spear on Orton/ Bryan dropkick/ Bryan pin Orton would have been a finish for the triple threat. They do keep us guessing, wouldn't be surprised if Dave won at WM now as he is that hated.

Heyman segmant was very good also, how can Undertaker beat Brock Lesnar, outside interferance?

HHH is the game, nothing changed there.

RAW was rather rank, I think The Shield deserve better opponents than the New Age Outlaws + Kane for Wrestlemania?

No chance in hell is Cena winning at the PPV.

Steph looked proper pissed with Dave at the first segment, cant believe he fucked up on mic last week stuttering about Rumble and now forgets the "E" when saying WW"E" world heavyweight champion.

Face Shield doesn't sit with me at all. They've gone from having MOTY with the Wyatts to facing 3MB. I hope this is only temporary. Not looking forward to the WM match either. They could have had a 3-way for the ages, instead they'll be wrestling 3 old dudes. 

What's happening with the Rhodes brothers as well? Not even in the tag-title match, but Primo and Epico are. They've completely buried Sandow as well. 

It was good not to have Bryan on Raw, but they could have sold his injuries a bit more. Or at all.

I agree about the shield. I think they need to have legitimate threats to face. Not Kane who they've had some arguments with and his two old mates. This isn't building the shield up at all.

Just sitting down to watch Smackdown,not watched anything for a long time so i have no clue who is who.

Is the WWE Network anygood?,thinking of getting it to wtach some of the old Raw's and PPV's.

Watch the HHH documentary and the WWE history doc on Newtlixs,pretty enjoyable hence watching tonight