You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

what sort of team does everyone want to see for this? I think any side we put out should realistically be able to beat these but aside from these two legs the Leverkusen game is all they have before the league starts

think I'd go

--------------Doni*--------------

Kelly----Skrtel----Agger---Enrique

-----Henderson--Adam--Shelvey---

Cole----------Borini-----------Sterling

subs

Jones

Carra

Johnson

Lucas

Stevie

Downing

Morgan

*assuming Doni still exists

think Johnson's had a bit of an injury so would start Kelly and wouldn't risk Stevie or Lucas with a full game either but look to get them on, realistically though I don't care providing Agger and Skrtel get cup tied!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just start posting something positive then all the negative cunts will flood the thread' date=' I think BR may go with [b']Downing [/b]Borini and Sterling....

But it wouldn't suprise me if Morgan started if he's travelled.

Downing? Stewart fucking Downing? Fuck off.

Sterling, Morgan, Borini

could be the front three?

to be honest I expect it to be

Cole---Eccleston----Downing

with Borini making a sub appearance but I won't it to be Cole-----Borini---Sterling with Morgan coming on and hopefully bagging!

its only on premier sports channel, anyone know how much it is for the one off game or do you have to sign up for the month?

There's a deal on the official website mate that if you quote "Liverpool" on the website you get a deal on it though I remember thinking it's not much of a deal anyway although they are showing the second leg of the Celtic tie next week as well which is set up nicely but still

Il try and find the link now

I'm interested as its our first competitive game under Rodgers.

I don't expect much bearing on the season overall but I'll be interested to see how we play against an unknown quantity.

can see us either putting 4 or 5 past them or it being a really dull game

Downing? Stewart fucking Downing? Fuck off.

Wind your neck in you fucking melt, ive not actually posted that because I want him to play because I'd rather give Digger a call to get his boots on and come out of retirement, I just think he might go with youth and a bit of experience... Might go with Cole as opposed to Downing, I'd prefer him to go with Sterling Borini and Morgan, can't see it though....

He may even give Henderson or Shelvey a more attacking role.

Last time I checked he accounted for half of our crosses last season, and is still on the books... so yeah, it's likely he'll be a part of the squad if hes available.

yeah but he's still shit. Surely there must be some club out there as gullible as us that want him for £10m.

its only on premier sports channel, anyone know how much it is for the one off game or do you have to sign up for the month?

Heard it's tenner for subscription but another tenner per game.

Not sure who has got the Anfield game. ESPN probably?

Tenner in and fiver for kids is a good move though

Agger's not in Belarus. I think Flanagan will start. Neither Kelly or Johnson played against Spurs, so they can't be fit already, can they? Carra, Skrtel and Enrique should be playing as well in the back four. Shelvey, Adam and Spearing central. Lucas isn't ready for a full game. Downing and Cole on the wings, and Morgan or Eccleston as the top man.