You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

A pint of what, mermaids piss? Unless you're on Reykjavik you've been had.

Cockerkneeville my good man, this isn't unusual, well unless you want to drink fizzy shite surrounded by drunkards shouting at a screen whilst Jeff Shreaves screams his larynx horse with non sequiturs about a spherical object being kicked around a rectangle?

Iceland is far more expensive by the way, shocked me when I was there.

Mother in laws. Fuck off you annoying cunt. Everything about this woman pisses me off, she's always round our house, let's herself in with a key she was given once and never gave back, leaves dishes in the sink despite there being a dish washer, turns up today at a small BBQ we were having with the kids, startsgegging in on everything which ends up with me having to cook her tea.

She's finally getting ready to go now about fucking time. Hopefully the slightly undercooked chicken I gave her means she might not pop round tomorrow. Even Mrs manwiththestick is getting a bit fed up of her, I'm hoping she says something as I've made in quite obvious I don't like her being here all the time.

Guest davelfc
Mother in laws. Fuck off you annoying cunt. Everything about this woman pisses me off, she's always round our house, let's herself in with a key she was given once and never gave back, leaves dishes in the sink despite there being a dish washer, turns up today at a small BBQ we were having with the kids, startsgegging in on everything which ends up with me having to cook her tea.

She's finally getting ready to go now about fucking time. Hopefully the slightly undercooked chicken I gave her means she might not pop round tomorrow. Even Mrs manwiththestick is getting a bit fed up of her, I'm hoping she says something as I've made in quite obvious I don't like her being here all the time.

That sounds like hell. I'd buy a new barrel for the lock, little hints like that work wonders. You could always say a key got snapped in the old one.

A relative always used to call round at the weekend when the ******** was on the tv, she didn't like it so left her fella watching it in peace and bothered us.

Being the person i am and with a sufficient level of tact I told her not to bother us as we wanted to watch it. She told me I could go and watch it with her fella.

She was serious, I told her to fucking do one and haven't spoken to her since.

My mother in law lives darrn sarrf and she called my missus last week telling her she'd asked for a transfer to Liverpool to be closer to us and the grandchild. When asked if she'd found herself some accomodation (she only rents) she had the balls to tell us she's thinking of moving in here for 3 months so she can save some money. Fuck that for a game of soldiers, I know what she's up to. The good thing is my bird is just as against the idea as I am but she hasn't got the bottle to tell her mum it's not on. I've offered but apparently "You can fuck right off" is a bit heartless.

My mother in law lives darrn sarrf and she called my missus last week telling her she'd asked for a transfer to Liverpool to be closer to us and the grandchild. When asked if she'd found herself some accomodation (she only rents) she had the balls to tell us she's thinking of moving in here for 3 months so she can save some money. Fuck that for a game of soldiers, I know what she's up to. The good thing is my bird is just as against the idea as I am but she hasn't got the bottle to tell her mum it's not on. I've offered but apparently "You can fuck right off" is a bit heartless.

Give them an inch mate and they will take fuck load of inches. We were invited to an evening wedding the other week, kids were invited but thought it better to go on our own, she asked her mum if she would come round and mind them for a couple of hours, she turns up with a fucking overnight bag despite us telling her we would be home for about half ten and she only live a five minute car journey up the road!

Been doing it for years. John maguire mentions it in a certain book about a certain sports team the morning of a certain match in 2005 and he was bang on. 3 quid for a fucking 'pint' of watered down lager in a fucking paper cup and it wasn't even a full pint. cunts

I have met John Maguire. Touch me.

Do as I say and not do as I do.

Imagine this, I'm watching a sporting event popular on these boards this afternoon, the game reaches half-time and Mr Champ walks in and asks me if I want to come outside so he can show me how to sort my bike out. I politely turn down his generous offer and he stumps off chuntering to himself. Imagine, if I'd done the same to him. What sort of response was he expecting??????

Wankers constantly late for work. Everyone is late every now and then but when someone is constantly ten minutes late and it means the previous staff can't leave until they bother to turn up it really fucks me off.

I had a long weekend off supposedly but two staff go off sick so I end up having to do a waking night and stay on till 12 lunch time today.

I go in an hour and a half early last night so the guy can get off early because they're closing the motorway each night for works. He knows I'm staying on after a night till 12 and I need to be at my ol fellas for his birthday by 1 o'clock.

Cunt rolls up at 12:35 saying traffic was heavy.

Funnily enough I can't do that shift swap next month for him now as I'm staying at home doing fuck all.

Do as I say and not do as I do.

Imagine this, I'm watching a sporting event popular on these boards this afternoon, the game reaches half-time and Mr Champ walks in and asks me if I want to come outside so he can show me how to sort my bike out. I politely turn down his generous offer and he stumps off chuntering to himself. Imagine, if I'd done the same to him. What sort of response was he expecting??????

Suck treat and a slap up steak dinner?

Now go and sort your bike out, you ungrateful slattern.

There doesnt seem to be a World of a Man thread.....

Mr Champ broke his elbow last week. 2 days later he went to the local hospital to get it X rayed. He was given an appointment to see a surgeon this Thursday but was told to go back if the pain got any worse. The pain got worse and he is miserable. Sunday evening he says he thinks he will go back to the hospital on Monday morning. At last, I think.

Monday morning

Me How does it feel this morning?

Him Not good. I'm going to go into work for an hour and then I'm going to go the hospital

Me I think that's a good idea

4.30 and I hear him getting back

Me How are you?

Him I'm in agony?

Me What did they say?

Him I didnt go

Me Why not? (Incredulous)

Him I didnt have time

And then proceeds to sit in front of the tv all evening holding on to his arm (Hell mend him)

Guest davelfc

Mr Champ broke his elbow last week. 2 days later he went to the local hospital to get it X rayed. He was given an appointment to see a surgeon this Thursday but was told to go back if the pain got any worse. The pain got worse and he is miserable. Sunday evening he says he thinks he will go back to the hospital on Monday morning. At last, I think.

Monday morning

Me How does it feel this morning?

Him Not good. I'm going to go into work for an hour and then I'm going to go the hospital

Me I think that's a good idea

4.30 and I hear him getting back

Me How are you?

Him I'm in agony?

Me What did they say?

Him I didnt go

Me Why not? (Incredulous)

Him I didnt have time

And then proceeds to sit in front of the tv all evening holding on to his arm (Hell mend him)

Men get shit for 'man flu' men get shit for 'toughing it out'

Only in the world of a woman. Crap example by the way champ, there's a reason there isn't a thread about the world of a man.

Blah, blah, blah,

Negged.

You can't bring your world of a man thread onto a world of a woman thread. And by the sounds of it your good man has done nothing wrong anyway. Seemed a pretty good response to a broken elbow, in my opinion.

Men get shit for 'man flu' men get shit for 'toughing it out'

Only in the world of a woman. Crap example by the way champ, there's a reason there isn't a thread about the world of a man.

I just dont get that either; a dose of man flu and he thinks he's dying and then when he's got something serious, it looks like he's going to have to have an op to sort it, he just 'soldiers on' but acting like a wounded animal when he has actually been invited back if he's in pain.

Is this normal behaviour?

Negged.

You can't bring your world of a man thread onto a world of a woman thread. And by the sounds of it your good man has done nothing wrong anyway. Seemed a pretty good response to a broken elbow, in my opinion.

What a relief. I was beginning to think you didnt love me any more. You havent negged me for about a week. Normal service resumed, then

A relative always used to call round at the weekend when the ******** was on the tv' date=' she didn't like it so left her fella watching it in peace and bothered us.

.[/quote']

Exactly the same happened to me once when mum-in-law brought my sister-in-law and 2 month old baby round while a big game was on. When I asked why while the game was on, she replied "oh, he wanted to watch the match in peace"!!! Pointed out that I would have liked the same option. Thankfully the missus took them into another room away from me.

Parcelforce delivery "service".

I've just imported something from LA, paid the vendor, paid postage via USPS and then my parcel arrives in this country. Parcelforce then intercepts and seizes my parcel (without any request to or by myself), before they then hold it hostage, demanding a ransom to release it to me.

Who the fuck do these cunts think they are ? Did I give them permission to intercede ? Did I fuck.

Not being a stranger to import and export, I phone the cheeky cunts and ask how much I owe for import duty / VAT and happily pay it.

Next day they "attempt" delievery but I'm at work, so instead of taking the parcel to a sorting office or to a near by post office for me to later collect at a time convenient for me, they then take it back to their fucking depot awaiting a further call from fucking muggins here.

I phone the cheeky bastards for some slack-jawed bint to tell me it's up to me to be at home or arrange to have someone at home to take receipt of my parcel, and it is inconvenient for THEM to hold it at their fucking depot !

I tell the snotty twat that the inconvenience is all mine (nope, the same defence did fuck all for Andy Dufresne either...), and asked on who's authority their took ownership of MY parcel.

...and it all went downhill from there...

Seriously, Dick fucking Turpin lives.

Parcelforce are cheeky fucking thieves with shithouse arse AIDS.

Parcelforce delivery "service".

I've just imported something from LA, paid the vendor, paid postage via USPS and then my parcel arrives in this country. Parcelforce then intercepts and seizes my parcel (without any request to or by myself), before they then hold it hostage, demanding a ransom to release it to me.

Who the fuck do these cunts think they are ? Did I give them permission to intercede ? Did I fuck.

Not being a stranger to import and export, I phone the cheeky cunts and ask how much I owe for import duty / VAT and happily pay it.

Next day they "attempt" delievery but I'm at work, so instead of taking the parcel to a sorting office or to a near by post office for me to later collect at a time convenient for me, they then take it back to their fucking depot awaiting a further call from fucking muggins here.

I phone the cheeky bastards for some slack-jawed bint to tell me it's up to me to be at home or arrange to have someone at home to take receipt of my parcel, and it is inconvenient for THEM to hold it at their fucking depot !

I tell the snotty twat that the inconvenience is all mine (nope, the same defence did fuck all for Andy Dufresne either...), and asked on who's authority their took ownership of MY parcel.

...and it all went downhill from there...

Seriously, Dick fucking Turpin lives.

Parcelforce are cheeky fucking thieves with shithouse arse AIDS.

Same sort of thing going on with me at the moment. Ordered something from the US, paid shit loads of postage, not specifically to get it quickly, just because I know it costs shit loads to ship something from there to here. I got a thing in the post the other day saying Royal Mail were holding it until I paid them some more money.

Paid them some more money? I already paid about 20 quid to some postman in the US, now I've got to pay some postman here £15.19 to get it the last step of the journey?? Some retard would come from there to deliver this note, but they couldn't bring the package with them?

Instead now I have to go out of town to pick up this thing, not on any bus routes so need to organise a day off me and a mate have to get a lift from him.

I noticed on the note, it said this charge includes an £8 holding fee. An £8 holding fee?? What is that for? Is this how much the guy gets to hold my package for a week? Is it the electricity bills for the building? Are they going through shelves daily? Why the fuck does it cost £8 to hold a package for a week before they send it back to the seller? That's more than half of the actual fucking charge!