You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

liveonlinefooty

llego

I thought you just copied and pasted the flash address into 'open URL' on the dropdown file menu and make sure its set to http.

There is a script that makes the player play from an app or webpage directly.

Thats how i do it through sopcast so im assuming it works with webpages too.

There is a lot of info for VLC on the web.

I have been wrong before though!

Problem is, how do you get the flash address? Those flash sites are always something like "www.firstrowsports.com/liverpool-mancity.htm" and lead to a page cluttered with ads and competing flash windows, only one of which is showing the stream.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these free streams you guys use will eventually fuck up your computers, fill them with spyware and all that kind of rubbish.

Eventually computers slow down with all this kind of crap on them

£3 a month for a stream that doesnt stop or start, has english commentry and decent quality picture is a brilliant price to pay and worth every penny!

Its less than a box of cigarettes to watch your fav team everytime they play, well worth the money and alot less hassle then searching for shit streams

All these free streams you guys use will eventually fuck up your computers, fill them with spyware and all that kind of rubbish.

Eventually computers slow down with all this kind of crap on them

£3 a month for a stream that doesnt stop or start, has english commentry and decent quality picture is a brilliant price to pay and worth every penny!

Its less than a box of cigarettes to watch your fav team everytime they play, well worth the money and alot less hassle then searching for shit streams

You don't get spyware if you're not an idiot.

Bloodzeed and YES. Perfection.

A site attracting 1000's of visitors will eventually take on sponsorship, adverts etc etc

Even if they dont, other "idiots" will just try and hack you or some other nonsense its the internet after all

Yup its the internet after all that we always bumped into idiots like you who don't have an antivirus to start with.

A site attracting 1000's of visitors will eventually take on sponsorship, adverts etc etc

Even if they dont, other "idiots" will just try and hack you or some other nonsense its the internet after all

You are an absolute fucking idiot.

You dont know what you're talking about. Stop talking fucking shit. I pay my ££ to LOF but you quite obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about and i abhor cocksure twats who think their the neighbourhood Einstein.

Boring little cunt. Go on, waiting for the whole "you're in the idiots 11, hehehe".

So a guy who sleeps with his own sister and a manc who cant even type properly are trying to have a go? lol

Do you two live in the same house?

I have done the MCSE so i think i know more about computers than two pricks like you. You dont even make sense, why the fuck would you press enter before reading that pile of shit back to yourself?

You didnt even edit it when you had the chance

Im done making you two thick cunts look stupid, its boring and far to easy, go and fuck your own mothers.....its the best chance you have of getting a girl pregnant.

TLW team of dickheads who have never played football before, line up so far.....

Bench: Jairzinho, silverlining, brucespanner

First 11: (so far)

1.the way to rome

2.peflecan

3.glock ©

4.manc 01

I will give reasons for selction later, but as you can all see from the above posts glock and manc 01 select themselves. Glock is now captain because he is abit mental and im not sure if he is typing from a prison or not. manc 01 was taken off the bench and put into the first 11 becase he is a manc, he drools when he types, and the above post was just a pile of shit.

Edited by red revolution

So a guy who sleeps with his own sister and a manc who cant even type properly are trying to have a go? lol

Do you two live in the same house?

I have done the MCSE so i think i know more about computers than two pricks like you. You dont even make sense, why the fuck would you press enter before reading that pile of shit back to yourself?

You didnt even edit it when you had the chance

Im done making you two thick cunts look stupid, its boring and far to easy, go and fuck your own mothers.....its the best chance you have of getting a girl pregnant.

TLW team of dickheads who have never played football before, line up so far.....

Bench: Jairzinho, silverlining, brucespanner

First 11: (so far)

1.the way to rome

2.peflecan

3.glock ©

4.manc 01

I will give reasons for selction later, but as you can all see from the above posts glock and manc 01 select themselves. Glock is now captain because he is abit mental and im not sure if he is typing from a prison or not. manc 01 was taken off the bench and put into the first 11 becase he is a manc, he drools when he types, and the above post was just a pile of shit.

Hahahahaha! Resident Einstein!

Fucking retard.

Are you kidding? It was perfection for me?

Mind you, I watched on my ipad. You can open up a different set of channels if you type in LiveOnlineFooty and it then opens up new channels that don't need flash. My stream dropped once after about 30 minutes, I just re-loaded it within 5 seconds and it was perfect for the next hour.

Not sure the iphone channel links will work on things outside of ipad/iphone/mac though.

Edit, just tried it, I don't think it does.

The final nail in the coffin for Windows as far as I'm concerned. Long live my Ipad, long live Apple.