You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

martin samuel, matt lipton,dave maddock

Guest San Don

some papers today turning the screw on kenny and the owners mail in particular had a right go at daglish ian ladyman i think he,s name is. cant post the link the also said that nobody in the board have no control of the club fucking wnakers doing the scum,s dirty hate the lot of the cunts,manc loving bastards.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re : Maddock's article - I believe I pointed out earlier in proceedings that once they were satisfied they'd made us 'apologise', getting rid of Suarez would be the next item on their agenda. We shouldn't have given an inch.

Well, it worked when they decided benitez had to go.

Expect posts about finger and thumb rubbing fascist salutes shortly.

Guest San Don

Yep, we're going to be public enemy number 1 and as welcome as a piece of dogshit on the best wilton carpet for sometime and not a few days as some have exposed. But you know what, we are strongest when its us against them.

We've taken on bigger and better (subjectively speaking, ofcourse) than that shower of bastards and come through it.

Bring on yer manchester uniteds, bring on yer chelseas by the score. And we'll take you two by two and we'll kick shit out of you, cos Liverpool are the team that we adore!

I agree and I don't.

That said, this has left the footballing arena and entered that of general news, it is unavoidable. I was out 7 or 8 times over the Christmas period and must have spent an hour discussing it each time. One thing that stunned me was that elementary facts just haven't been reported - nobody seemed to know the conversation had happened in a different language, for fucks sake. The misinformation(I haven't read any of it, but I know what they're like) that Samuel and co have put into the public arena fully justifies the condemnation they're receiving here and, presumably, on twitter.

I agree but by reacting you strengthen them. It's what they want. It becomes a feedback loop. The only way to emasculate them is to ignore them. We're like puppets on a string.

The press coverage today really annoyed me.

It's no longer suarez, the past 2 days it's been kenny and the club, now it's at the owners and trying to claim some international ill feeling toward the club and that the owners will have to act, and that kenny's put them in this position.

Not that this is agenda driven now...

Being told how to behave by journalists - the type of people who think it's ok to hack into the phone of a dead child - is particularly galling.

Sorry guys, terry will be found guilty of“ refering to a persons colour”.he uses the word “black” .will be deemed offensive not rascist.unless they have other evidence apart from the clip we've all seen,he,ll walk back to the england captaincy,reputation in tact,with a ticking off about future conduct I,m afraid.

King Kenny rules by instinct

Liverpool and Luis Suarez have been heavily criticised for their defiance in the face of detailed, forensic evidence concerning the striker's eight-match ban for racially abusing Patrice Evra. And it's true, their stance is pig-headed, offensive and plain wrong. Yet it is simultaneously true to the admirable spirit of the football club - which places loyalty and togetherness above everything else. Kenny Dalglish's instinct for this is what makes him a hero on Merseyside, even if no one else

gets it.

40-love? Not when Serena Williams is dragged away from the shops | Sport

King Kenny rules by instinct

Liverpool and Luis Suarez have been heavily criticised for their defiance in the face of detailed, forensic evidence concerning the striker's eight-match ban for racially abusing Patrice Evra. And it's true, their stance is pig-headed, offensive and plain wrong. Yet it is simultaneously true to the admirable spirit of the football club - which places loyalty and togetherness above everything else. Kenny Dalglish's instinct for this is what makes him a hero on Merseyside, even if no one else

gets it.

40-love? Not when Serena Williams is dragged away from the shops | Sport

This guy is an even bigger liar than Evra!! For Christ sake, journalism in the UK :wallbutt:

I love how every journalist just keeps saying basically "They are only angry because Suarez has been found guilty of saying "Negro".

Fuck me, they all must be brainless fucks, its been so widely reported now the reasons we are pissed off.

The inquiry was a joke, the findings in the report were utterly insane when you analyse some of the numerous inconsistencies and contradictions, theres absolutely no evidence to back up Evra's account.

Its funny how they've stopped mentioning his account of things now isn't it. Obviously most of them engaged their brains for 5 mins and realised theres no way on earth his account of things is true.

But yet they won't point that out. They just keep lecturing us and sniping at us and just blatantly refusing to report our side of things.

I've noticed a trend now were they are starting to feel sorry for themselves cause us nasty Liverpool fans are just very angry about the whole thing and are directing their anger at the media who of course have done nothing wrong.

Fucking laughable.

This guy is an even bigger liar than Evra!! For Christ sake, journalism in the UK :wallbutt:

Well Evra said so any way, so Suarez probably is guilty. How more detailed do you want the forensic evidence to be?

Are you questioning the accuracy and impartiality of an institution like the Lahndon Evening Standard ?!!

Fergie just been on SSN, basically saying Having been asked about conciliatory talks "its nice to Liverpool using the press about conciliatory talks, But I don't see why this would happen"

The cunt having a dig, at the same time rubbishing Bascombe article

Guest San Don
Holt is the guy to go for. He has dropped an almighty clanger with his "black c**t" comment on Twitter. Now seems to be offering up platitudes (apparently he thinks we'll finish fourth) to try to distract us.

I'd like to see his "black c**t" abomination trending to keep the pressure on.

Im a novice to this twatter stuff but I'd love to give holt a bloody nose over this. How do I get involved with this 'trending' lark?

The trending basically counts the number of Tweets relating to a certain subject for example, if loads of people are tweeting messages with Oliver Holt in the message then that will start trending or if they use the hashtag #oliverholtisaracist. It really depends on the numbers but not sure what the threshold that Twitter uses for a topic or # to count as trending.

You can also see trends by area, Holt was trending in Liverpool (which you would assume it would be), but get enough people talking about the same topic and it can go worldwide.

Im a novice to this twatter stuff but I'd love to give holt a bloody nose over this. How do I get involved with this 'trending' lark?

I think it's just a case of re-tweeting tweets which refer to Holt's comments. I'm on there as @TonyE1967 and you'll find the screenshot of his now-deleted comments in my timeline. I've only got a handful of followers so my retweets will have no impact. But if we can get enough of us...

Also look up @BrianDurand56 and @brian kettle, who're well worth following in their own right, but who are determined not to let this matter rest.

People should retween the shit out of that Holt quote and keep doing it. We are drowning in a sea of biased shite and most of it is from agenda-driven halfwits. Time to fight fire with fire.

Absolutely. Holt wants the matter dropped, and thinks a few platitudes will do the trick (we'll finish fourth, Suarez great player who'll come back better, blah, blah).

Let's inundate the hypocrite with requests for an explanation, and let's get the screenshot of that now-deleted tweet trending.

Worth the effort to give just one of these vile parasites an uncomfortable few days.

Absolutely. Holt wants the matter dropped, and thinks a few platitudes will do the trick (we'll finish fourth, Suarez great player who'll come back better, blah, blah).

Let's inundate the hypocrite with requests for an explanation, and let's get the screenshot of that now-deleted tweet trending.

Worth the effort to give just one of these vile parasites an uncomfortable few days.

People should keep asking him which black player said that to him as well, because it sounds a lot like made up bullshit to me.