You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are we fucked if..

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez and Gerrard are injured? Seriously, where's the goalscoring creativity? And with our current defence we look seriously fucking weak right now.

Presuming the three new players will help us become a better passing unit, but we won't have anyone to change the game on their own.

Say what you want about Arsenal, but if there's one thing we have over Liverpool its creativity and pace. And with both defence being similar level....i dont see how Liverpool will finish ahead

Will you just fuck off, you disgusting little troll?

Go and haunt a graveyard.

Cunt.

Say what you want about Arsenal, but if there's one thing we have over Liverpool its creativity and pace. And with both defence being similar level....i dont see how Liverpool will finish ahead

Fuck me, you've got some balls I'll give you that.

Well Downing and Adam are certainly capable of creating chances in different ways but if you're talking about someone whos going to make something out of nothing in and around the opposition box and produce some match winning magic. Then, we're definitely lacking that type of player.

But those types of players cost a fucking shitload.

Think we have enough in our locker to win games if Suarez and Gerrard are injured though. Its all about playing the right type of football.

Never mind Gerrard, without Suarez alone i worry about us. For spending £70m, or whatever, I just don't see where that quality is in the squad I'm afraid. And we're still too average at CB, and still haven't got the LB we need.

That's not to say I'm writing us off or anything like that. Just purely on paper, i don't see "it".

Because we've got a manager that can install a winning mentality into players, you don't.

He hasn't been abusive has he? Just an obnoxious Arsenal fan, I don't think that's worth hounding to be honest.

He hasn't been abusive, but he hangs round here needling all the time trying to get a rise. He's not here to talk about the footie, he's just a prize cunt. Enough is fucking enough.

Guest ShoePiss
Because we've got a manager that can install a winning mentality into players, you don't.

Well apart from his 4 fa cup wins and 3 league titles you're spot on. It's been a while but still...

Never mind Gerrard, without Suarez alone i worry about us. For spending £70m, or whatever, I just don't see where that quality is in the squad I'm afraid. And we're still too average at CB, and still haven't got the LB we need.

That's not to say I'm writing us off or anything like that. Just purely on paper, i don't see "it".

I think the signings we've made will improve the team without a shadow of a doubt. The problem is, we're still behind the City, Chelsea and the Mancs in terms of quality.

I think we will no doubt be battling with Spurs and Arsenal for 4th as defeatist as that sounds. I think its just reality though right now.

So really the question in my mind at least is, will the signings we've made put us ahead of Arsenal and Spurs. Which I think honestly will.

I think we'll be fucked without Suarez, made no secret of it, got negged to shit for saying it as well but what can you do. I think anyone saying with a straight face that Downing is creative is kidding themselves.

Good player, will give us width, etc etc, whatever, yes.

Creative, can score a goal out of nothing, change the game in an unpredictable way? Can he fuck.

I'll say this though - while a problem, it's the least of our problems. I'm far more worried about our defence.