You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season Ticket applications?

A few years ago I sent a letter to the club requesting to be placed on the season ticket waiting list. I never had a reply from them so got in touch to see if they had placed me on the waiting list, to which they replied they hadn't so I should therefore send another letter. Again they never responded to me so I just presumed they had placed me on the list. Does anyone know whether or not when you send the letter you are supposed to get a reply from them or do you hear nothing until they offer you a season ticket?

Also I have just looked on the official site and the season ticket application process is currently closed, does anyone know why this is.

Does anyone know how long the waiting list is, I have sent the cover letter nearly 3 years ago, and know of one person who was on the list for 13 years before they were offered a ticket, is this how long you should expect to wait.

A few years ago I sent a letter to the club requesting to be placed on the season ticket waiting list. I never had a reply from them so got in touch to see if they had placed me on the waiting list, to which they replied they hadn't so I should therefore send another letter. Again they never responded to me so I just presumed they had placed me on the list. Does anyone know whether or not when you send the letter you are supposed to get a reply from them or do you hear nothing until they offer you a season ticket?

Also I have just looked on the official site and the season ticket application process is currently closed, does anyone know why this is.

Does anyone know how long the waiting list is, I have sent the cover letter nearly 3 years ago, and know of one person who was on the list for 13 years before they were offered a ticket, is this how long you should expect to wait.

the club is currently researching who, on their several different ST application lists, actually wants a ticket in the near future. This information is needed to gauge the need for redevelopment or a new ground. It turns out that the consolidated list has thousands applications, as expected, dating back from the mid nineties, therefore there will be no chance of getting a ST if you are looking to apply now or applied in the last 3 or 4 years.

Around 50,000 people are on it. I applied in 2000 and still waiting. You should have received an repsponse about being placed on it. Its closed because they are in the process of cleaning the list up becauseit has been neglected for over 10 years

Waiting list means fuck all until theirs extra capacity. A ST does'nt go back to the club it goes to family, mates or worse comes to the worse mates of mates. Waiting list is worthless, although I will be intrigued to see the numbers on it. Anyone on the list should have to pay for one season now to pay for development as I've known a few people on it over the years who are probably still on it who just don't have the interest to stump up £800 when it comes to it.

Applied for two in 2001/2. Never received confirmation. Wrote/ emailed on about half a dozen occasions to confirm position on list. Still no replies. Eventually got a reply (after much poking them) in 2007 confirming on list but " can't tell you where".

Used that checker on the offal about a month ago, and it told me (you've guessed this haven't you!) "you wont be getting a letter".

Sent all the correspondence I could find on floppy disks, old hard drives, backups etc to the club asking them to ensure the applications were still valid.

Got a reply back "Send us the confirmations we sent you".

For such a prominent club the way it's run has been amateurish for too long.

(I know, I know)

Hopefully FSG will get their arses into gear from now on.

I agree they are trying their best and good luck to them as they inherited a fucking mess.

The actual number of people who want season tickets and do not have access to one, that is the real number I would imagine they are trying to gauge.

Although even that is next to impossible as plenty who are on the list will have replied that they still want one and pay the fiver, yet have access to one in another name.

I emailed the club to see if I was actually on the list and they confirmed that I was on it, and they also confirmed that the list is currently being cleaned up and that we should be contacted in due course as part of this process.

I currently am on the waiting list for a single season ticket for me, does anyone know whether this means that I will be on the list less ass it is more likely that a single ticket will become available before a set of 2 or 3? Do they issue groups of tickets together or will they issue people who want a few tickets but spread about the ground or stand?