You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Feel sad for work bloo today.  His missus was working a late shift so he was looking forward to sitting in the house on his own and watching the match with his tea.

He's just broken, sorry man.  Everything he thought would happen hasn't.  He didn't even rise to my bait about "how did you play mate? I didn't see it" with any vitriol.  Just shrugged.  He's a season ticket holder.  He didn't go to the Arsenal game and couldn't sell his ticket on Stubhub.  He's not going to the Watford one either, no chance he'll get money for that I suppose. 

Feel sad for work bloo today.  His missus was working a late shift so he was looking forward to sitting in the house on his own and watching the match with his tea.

He's just broken, sorry man.  Everything he thought would happen hasn't.  He didn't even rise to my bait about "how did you play mate? I didn't see it" with any vitriol.  Just shrugged.  He's a season ticket holder.  He didn't go to the Arsenal game and couldn't sell his ticket on Stubhub.  He's not going to the Watford one either, no chance he'll get money for that I suppose. 

It's going to be interesting to see how many they gather at the pit for the two dead rubber Europa games. Could be a club first where the opposition fans outnumber the home fans.

Maybe another good time to paint three of the stands. 

It's going to be interesting to see how many they gather at the pit for the two dead rubber Europa games. Could be a club first where the opposition fans outnumber the home fans.

Think it's only Atalanta at home, the Cypriot bums are away.  They wont be taking 50,000 there I don't think

Isn't their lowest post-war attendance 3,703 against Milwall in the ZDS Cup? Can they beat it?

Part of me half liked a decent-ish Everton side. They were never going to trouble the top four, even the top six, but it was fun to watch their fans dream their dreams as they spent the Mosh dosh. Now that they are where they are, I’m trying to decide if I like it more or less. There’s something funny about enjoying a decent-ish side that you don’t support just fall short, but I’m trying to decide if laughing at them now is just cruel.

Perhaps I’m suffering from compassion overload, and I just need to see it for the obvious hilarity that it is.

They actually have a worse record in the Europa League than Wigan and Birmingham while they were in the second tier of English football. Just seen that before on Faceaids.

If you took their Cup Winners Cup victory off them they probably have one of the worst European records of any British club. They regularly lose in the early rounds of every competition they have entered.

My Dad told me once when they played Panathinaikos in the European Cup in 1971 that their fans were pissing themselves laughing when they were drawn against them because they just thought they were playing against a load of fellas who worked in a chippy. Panathinaikos knocked them out and eventually reached the final against Ajax.

Has to be said for the massive club they claim to be the vast majority of silverware was pre WW2

First Division 4

1962–63, 1969–70, 1984–85, 1986–87

FA Cup:Winners 3

1965–66, 1983–84, 1994–95

European Cup Winners' Cup:Winners: (1): 1984–85

8 trophies since 1939

Part of me half liked a decent-ish Everton side. They were never going to trouble the top four, even the top six, but it was fun to watch their fans dream their dreams as they spent the Mosh dosh. Now that they are where they are, I’m trying to decide if I like it more or less. There’s something funny about enjoying a decent-ish side that you don’t support just fall short, but I’m trying to decide if laughing at them now is just cruel.

Perhaps I’m suffering from compassion overload, and I just need to see it for the obvious hilarity that it is.

Even a man of God such as yourself should have no compassion for those small time cunts. Have a look at the LFC thread on GOT in which they mention 39 Italians on almost every page for an insight into their mentality.

I would love it, love it, if they went down this season.

• Upvote 4

Has to be said for the massive club they claim to be the vast majority of silverware was pre WW2

First Division 4

8 trophies since 1939

Nil Swastika Nazi Overlord

Ifithadnabinfahitler

First Division 4

8 trophies since 1939

They've only won 15 trophies in their entire history.  To put in context, we won 15 trophies in the 1980s alone.

• Upvote 1

Feel sad for work bloo today. His missus was working a late shift so he was looking forward to sitting in the house on his own and watching the match with his tea.

He's just broken, sorry man. Everything he thought would happen hasn't. He didn't even rise to my bait about "how did you play mate? I didn't see it" with any vitriol. Just shrugged. He's a season ticket holder. He didn't go to the Arsenal game and couldn't sell his ticket on Stubhub. He's not going to the Watford one either, no chance he'll get money for that I suppose.

We go the game... well, until the arse falls out of our season anyway.