You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Fair play to them, given they were staring down the barrel of David Moyes returning and coming off that run of absolute shitehawk managers, that’s a massive appointment for them. 

I still think they missed a huge trick not appointing Ralf Rangnick, who could have helped them modernise standards at the whole club to an elite, progressive level and had them punching above their weight. Plus, exactly how is a manager of Ancelotti’s pedigree supposed to effectively report into Brandalf? He’s obviously the type who works with young, emerging coaches trying to build a reputation like Silva, not one of the managerial greats of the past 20+ years who’s forgotten more about football than he’ll ever know. Smacks of yet more hire ‘em fire ‘em reactive stuff from the Mosh, rather than any sort of joined-up long-term plan.

But fuck me, that must feel good for them. Haven’t had anything to cheer about in forever and Carlo Ancelotti turns up at your club when you’re hovering above the relegation trapdoor. They’ll kill it, of course they will, crowing, overblowing what’s realistically possible then falling on their faces, but give them their moment in the sun for a few weeks. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The real question here is will the bitters boo Ferguson at the end of today's game should Arsenal piss on their chips. I'm guessing if they win they'll be banging on about a top 6 finish and a trip to Wembley in the F.A Cup. 

Everton now have a better manager than both Arsenal and Manchester United.

Never thought I'd ever say that.

We're not the ones who should be worried, its the former giants and those in and around them. Here is another team potentially competing for the top 6 within 18 months, if not sooner.

Their biggest problem over the years has been constantly losing to the big teams, specially away from home. Hence, their lack of trophies and the ability to even challenge for them.

That's going to change now, and possibly almost instantly. This manager knows what he's doing, and it's a massive move by Everton - probably their biggest since signing Lineker.

Guest Pistonbroke

I reckon we should allow her to wear a bra, preferably a half cupped one in the colour red. It would stop her tits being plastered all over Grand Old Team. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

She shouldn't post the picture in all honestly, internet talk it don't mean shit. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

I actually agree. 

You do realise that nobody is being serious or expects it, right?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Hats off to Everton, they’ve finally appointed a worthy successor to Howard Kendall (Mark I). It has only taken them 32 years! They might start winning the odd derby game again, now.

892FEBBC-A2A5-48D2-8472-3F24FC4E6758.gif

If we carry on winning, it’ll be a real shame that the Goodison derby isn’t a bit later in the season. They’re going to win one eventually, so having it happen as we clinch the title would ruin what should be a great day for them.

Better still would be if they thought they’d denied us, only for their greatest achievement in decades to be undone by a late goal elsewhere.