You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just popped over to GOT. It’s absolutely glorious. Most of them posting in the Liverpool thread even when their game was being played. Priorities and all that. Anyway we’re the luckiest team ever, Salah needs to be banned for diving, Manes goal was offside, and we are ripe for implosion, heres a selection................................................

The rules of the game don’t apply to them. Clear offside. Referee assisted all the way.

And the offside goal is the winner, 2 deflections, a goalkeeping howler and an offside to win after conceding 3 at home. These are all over the shop yet their luck is holding. City played better than that in the games they lost.

.....the Reds continue to get it done before VAR.

He's 40 years old and should be playing in non-league, it's hardly a shock. It is their luck that Palace have 2 keepers injured though, they are getting very lucky with injuries and suspensions in several games this season.

Name on the trophy, deflection and penalty fc.

Disgusting the luck they get, the last ten minutes fully vindicating the decision not to renew my seasie

Two more goals to luck, they won't be deserving champions, doesn't matter if I support Everton or not.

Salah diving again the horrible cheat, why doesn't somebody from man City call him out? They'd have a ten point gap if it wasn't for his cheating, its the only thing making it a title race.

Referee just been given the memo that he forgot to give Liverpool a penalty in the first half and needs to put that right in the second by gifting them at least one soft goal early on so they can go on to win.

It is luck though (that they're top).... Man City have battered teams, and had 1 blip over the Xmas that's cost them a few points.... Liverpool are sneaking wins by the odd goal, getting penos, getting freaky lucky goals (another gift today, and lucky deflection for 2 of their goals).....this season could easily have been alot different...
Another piece of luck is the African Cup of Nations... For the first time it's on in the summer this season not January..... Liverpool would have lost Salah and Mane normally, which would have killed their challenge

Klopp's frenzied celebration after their derby win wasn't out of respect for the derby, it was out of panicked relief. Palace putting 3 past them means it's sweaty bum time for Klopp. I expect a humongous meltdown from the gurning one when City overtake them next month

Fabinho off injures though and Milner suspended which means someone else will have to fill in at full back. That win is annoying because tbh they’ve played absolutely awfully in every game since the turn of the year yet have only really been punished by City. Conceding 3 is worrying for them. They have a good first 11 and that’s it. An unbelievable injury record and some of the most incredible luck you’ll ever see is keeping them ahead of a side who should be about 5 or 6 above them now.

How are they giving that goal to the diving cheat?

Terrible, terrible, terrible goalkeeping to their rescue once again.

Speroni trying to outdo Pickford. They’ve has some amazing breaks this season. If they don’t win it after all this it will be a miracle. Even Leicester didn’t have this. They have keepers throwing it into their own nets every week.

Disappointing they win. But frankly the bottle job is already starting. They win today because they play against a goalkeeper who shouldn't be a pro. Any other GK they lose today. They will have 12/13 harder games than that. The pressure is coming on them. Strangely I feel more confident with each week you see City winning comfortably, and them scraping by relegation fodder with a 40 year old goalkeeper. 
The collapse will be glorious.

I've got this sneaky feeling they aren't far from imploding. City looked sublime the other night. Palace should have got something here. City aside, literally everything has gone their way this season. I just dont see them winning the required matches. They are due some draws. 
If they do win the league by 1 or 2 points I never want to see Pickford again in my life.

How can one team get so much handed to them in 1 season.. 

• Upvote 1

Best GK in the World, Gomez and Mina they were all wanking about, Richarlison-the best Brazilian on Merseyside. Digne. THE best DOF in World Football. Spent about 100m on top of the tens of millions they spent last 18 months ago and.........................

Silva has the lowest number of points after his first 23 league games out of their previous 5 managers.

Moyes = 23 games - 39 points

Martinez - 23 games - 42 points

Koeman = 23 games - 37 points

Allardyce - 23 games - 34 points

Silva = 23 games - 30 points

• Upvote 2

And can anyone tell me the difference between a legitimate and illegitimate curse...?!  The comedy keeps coming.

Blue Roo

Player Valuation: £1m
Yes @Eggs, this is an another after a defeat thread.
Also a post 95 one.

As many have pondered, has this club of ours been cursed.

Coming from down under, I experienced the same feeling when Australia would try to qualify again for the WC.
98 was a classic. Our best team in ages, 2-0 up and cruising to victory in the second leg. No chance of losing at home with a record crowd. Then a serial idiot ran on the field and tore down the net. It weirdly changed the feel of the game and along with some bizarre tactics by Terry Venerales Iran scored two goals and got through on aways.
It was like the latest derby, it can only be exlained by something otherworldly.

Australian_soccer_team_curse_witch_world_cup-205x300.jpg

www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-02/world-cup-2018-socceroos-and-the-witchdoctor-curse/9825008
Full story above but to cut it short - tv guy heard about the curse from last Australian captain to go to world cup (Warren in 74) and travelled to Mozambique to reverse it.
It worked with Australia qualifying for the first time in 32 years not too long afterwards.

So the question is - is there a legitimate curse thats been put upon Everton? Anyone have details?

49 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Just popped over to GOT. It’s absolutely glorious. Most of them posting in the Liverpool thread even when their game was being played. Priorities and all that. Anyway we’re the luckiest team ever, Salah needs to be banned for diving, Manes goal was offside, and we are ripe for implosion, heres a selection................................................

The rules of the game don’t apply to them. Clear offside. Referee assisted all the way.

And the offside goal is the winner, 2 deflections, a goalkeeping howler and an offside to win after conceding 3 at home. These are all over the shop yet their luck is holding. City played better than that in the games they lost.

.....the Reds continue to get it done before VAR.

He's 40 years old and should be playing in non-league, it's hardly a shock. It is their luck that Palace have 2 keepers injured though, they are getting very lucky with injuries and suspensions in several games this season.

Name on the trophy, deflection and penalty fc.

Disgusting the luck they get, the last ten minutes fully vindicating the decision not to renew my seasie

Two more goals to luck, they won't be deserving champions, doesn't matter if I support Everton or not.

Salah diving again the horrible cheat, why doesn't somebody from man City call him out? They'd have a ten point gap if it wasn't for his cheating, its the only thing making it a title race.

Referee just been given the memo that he forgot to give Liverpool a penalty in the first half and needs to put that right in the second by gifting them at least one soft goal early on so they can go on to win.

It is luck though (that they're top).... Man City have battered teams, and had 1 blip over the Xmas that's cost them a few points.... Liverpool are sneaking wins by the odd goal, getting penos, getting freaky lucky goals (another gift today, and lucky deflection for 2 of their goals).....this season could easily have been alot different...
Another piece of luck is the African Cup of Nations... For the first time it's on in the summer this season not January..... Liverpool would have lost Salah and Mane normally, which would have killed their challenge

Klopp's frenzied celebration after their derby win wasn't out of respect for the derby, it was out of panicked relief. Palace putting 3 past them means it's sweaty bum time for Klopp. I expect a humongous meltdown from the gurning one when City overtake them next month

Fabinho off injures though and Milner suspended which means someone else will have to fill in at full back. That win is annoying because tbh they’ve played absolutely awfully in every game since the turn of the year yet have only really been punished by City. Conceding 3 is worrying for them. They have a good first 11 and that’s it. An unbelievable injury record and some of the most incredible luck you’ll ever see is keeping them ahead of a side who should be about 5 or 6 above them now.

How are they giving that goal to the diving cheat?

Terrible, terrible, terrible goalkeeping to their rescue once again.

Speroni trying to outdo Pickford. They’ve has some amazing breaks this season. If they don’t win it after all this it will be a miracle. Even Leicester didn’t have this. They have keepers throwing it into their own nets every week.

Disappointing they win. But frankly the bottle job is already starting. They win today because they play against a goalkeeper who shouldn't be a pro. Any other GK they lose today. They will have 12/13 harder games than that. The pressure is coming on them. Strangely I feel more confident with each week you see City winning comfortably, and them scraping by relegation fodder with a 40 year old goalkeeper. 
The collapse will be glorious.

I've got this sneaky feeling they aren't far from imploding. City looked sublime the other night. Palace should have got something here. City aside, literally everything has gone their way this season. I just dont see them winning the required matches. They are due some draws. 
If they do win the league by 1 or 2 points I never want to see Pickford again in my life.

How can one team get so much handed to them in 1 season.. 

So the last 10 minutes of our game highlighted why he didn’t renew his Season Ticker at Everton. Obsessed. It clearly is an illness, seriously.

• Upvote 1