You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I'm out with seven of them tomorrow and I'm the only red.

Set a few alarms on your phone to go while you are out with them, call the alarms "Koeman' "Kenwright" and "Moshiri" set the alarm to a phone ring.

When it first goes, show the phone and tell them it's Koerman, you're not answering. A little later Kenwright, etc etc. 

• Upvote 5

The Echo are claiming that the Moshiri to Jim White quote re: Sissoko and Mccarthy and the Everton family etc is true and was made by Moshiri.

Oh dear.

Also, according to RAWK, it's going off on GOT as somebody has claimed that the club's indebtedness has actually increased since the Mosh took over, rather than being paid off/decreased.

It's quite astounding that the bloooooooooooooooooooos thought that somebody who holds a 49% minority share in their club would pay off all the debt and splash hundreds of millions on transfers. Why would he if he doesn't own a majority share or the club outright?

• Upvote 1

The Esk is the greatest WUM ever. He's spent 6 months saying "can't reveal my sources but trust me, we are signing Mata, Witzel, making a statement of intent, building the best ever stadium on already-purchased dock land." Now his bullshit is revealed his favourite statement is a non-ironic "where's your evidence for that, mate?" Given out every time he is contradicted. And still half of them are lapping him up.

My favourite poster on the forum, has to be a wind up and the way he strings them along is amazing.

One of his comments about Koubilaly was that the club are determined to outbid Chelsea, Witsel was virtually an Everton player, Carvalho and Mata were definitely signing. All the debt has been wiped out. He has them hanging on his every word then when it all turns out to be bollocks he ignores it and pops up to say he's been told that the statement to Moshiri absolutely did not come from him, again bollocks, then just moves on with them still begging him for information.

The Echo are claiming that the Moshiri to Jim White quote re: Sissoko and Mccarthy and the Everton family etc is true and was made by Moshiri.

Oh dear.

Also, according to RAWK, it's going off on GOT as somebody has claimed that the club's indebtedness has actually increased since the Mosh took over, rather than being paid off/decreased.

It's quite astounding that the bloooooooooooooooooooos thought that somebody who holds a 49% minority share in their club would pay off all the debt and splash hundreds of millions on transfers. Why would he if he doesn't own a majority share or the club outright?

Have been asking my Blue mates this ( The 49% thing ) since this blert appeared but still not had a sensible answer.

Oh dear.

I'm only just catching up after a few busy days. That statement is quality - even though I genuinely don't know what it means. Are they saying they didn't want sissokho because it would have meant selling Mccarthy?

Their debts going up on a window where they've spent nothing and all this money swilling round, sounds a bit H&G.

f175af6421a66d29bd0ebf609f530a53.jpg

They've convinced themselves it's for funding of the first stage of the stadium, though looking at companies house raises two questions.

1) Why would you seek funding from them for a big project like a stadium.

2) Why would Super Billionaire Moshiri, who's wealth seemingly dwarfs them look for funding through this company.

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/07575619/rights-and-media-funding-limited

I'm only just catching up after a few busy days. That statement is quality - even though I genuinely don't know what it means. Are they saying they didn't want sissokho because it would have meant selling Mccarthy?

Yeah, even though they had a private jet waiting for Sissoko and a medical set up. I had a little look on GOT yesterday and they were either outraged that Jim White is their new public mouthpiece or adamant that the statement wasn't true. A couple of shouts for new protests as well.

I found it all incredibly funny until I logged back on here and carried on reading the FSG discussion.

Yeah, even though they had a private jet waiting for Sissoko and a medical set up. I had a little look on GOT yesterday and they were either outraged that Jim White is their new public mouthpiece or adamant that the statement wasn't true. A couple of shouts for new protests as well.

I found it all incredibly funny until I logged back on here and carried on reading the FSG discussion.

They are really funny. Somehow no matter what they do they make themselves look more stupid than ever.

They've convinced themselves it's for funding of the first stage of the stadium, though looking at companies house raises two questions.

1) Why would you seek funding from them for a big project like a stadium.

2) Why would Super Billionaire Moshiri, who's wealth seemingly dwarfs them look for funding through this company.

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/07575619/rights-and-media-funding-limited

Billionaire in not using his own money to finance club shocker

Saw one on Facebook say that he's not arsed about players as they are getting a new huge dockside stadium.

That's like a bloke who weighs 10 stone buying an xxl suit.

I'm convinced this stadium talk is just a massive hoax to deflect attention away from the fact we've just expanded Anfield. Wouldn't surprise me if this dragged on for some time before it eventually fell through.

• Upvote 1

Maybe this goes against the grain but I have nothing against Everton. I used to go see them every now and again when we were away and I had no time or hope of going. Loads of my mates are decent blues. My Grandad was.

I hope they get a new stadium and a modicum of success. Why? Because i'm not bitter.

Nothing that trumps us obviously, but an EFC vs MUFC FA cup final I will support Everton every time.

Good luck to them. Proper club not like Chelsea.

• Upvote 1

Maybe this goes against the grain but I have nothing against Everton. I used to go see them every now and again when we were away and I had no time or hope of going. Loads of my mates are decent blues. My Grandad was.

I hope they get a new stadium and a modicum of success. Why? Because i'm not bitter.

Nothing that trumps us obviously, but an EFC vs MUFC FA cup final I will support Everton every time.

Good luck to them. Proper club not like Chelsea.

I feel the same way. There are some blue noses who are proper arseholes but i am sure Evertonians will say the same about some liverpool fans.

If they manage to get a new stadium on the docks then good luck to them.

I think that as a city having 2 succesfull clubs is better than one.

I also feel that it would reflect better on the city if they played in a new stadium on the docks. It will imo leave people with a better opinion of the city.