You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Issue 76 Captions....

dave u

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9.jpg

RH: So Im thinking about taking you on holiday. Its a new thing I'm trying, where I take one player from my club abroad. Look, its already booked, 3 weeks in Barbados.

2.jpg

DK: Its a letter from Carra. He's coming home early. He said Roy won't stop telling people about his 35 years experience!

4.jpg

Press out of shot: So Kenny, following from Roys method of taking a player on holiday, who's it going to be?

KD: I cannae argue with the big fella can I?

LS: What did he say boss?

15.jpg

KD: That was some trip eh? Remember that big when the police showed up, and we had to hide in the girls toilets?

17.jpg

AC: I didn't know you liked Boyzone too boss, that was a great surprise, turning up at my door half an hour before the show starts. Are you sure Marina didn't mind me having her ticket?

5.jpg

KD: When did Geordies start drinking like us scots? I need more sleep.

14.jpg

AC: And we went windsurfing in Cornwall! That was just a weekend getaway though.

16.jpg

DA: *mutters under breath about Carroll and Dalglish*

AC: Guys? Pass to me?

22.jpg

JT: Yea, I fink its a great idea. Itll really let the manager bond with the players.

32.jpg

CA: John said yes, we're going to Florida.

20.jpg

JT: I've already rung Mrs Torres to see if she'll need any company while Fernando's away. And Mrs Ancelotti.

CA: Wait, what?

30.jpg

MS - "I must break you".

9.jpg

RH - What? So you get 3 points for winning an away game? Really?

2.jpg

DK: Its from Nando. He says he's sorry and can he come back?

16.jpg

AC - Ha ha, he looks like a girl from behind with that ponytail. Wait a minute.....

32.jpg

CA - Don't worry, it's just the last part of the medical. It's called your prostate and I have to check it. One finger or two?

20.jpg

CA - Hang on, from this angle you look just like that fella I dreamt I saw sneaking out of my closet last night. Well, the wife said it was a dream.....