You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"You Italian bastard"

myrlas

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Jordan has played for AC Milan as well , and yelled at the captain of his own former team at his own former home ground. What an utter embarassment.

Imagine one of our former foreign players - lets say Bruno Cheyrou - returned to anfield as assistant of a french club in an european tie and went to the sideline and yelled at our captain "you fucking british cunt"

Really respectful, eh?

If I was Gattuso I would have broken his nose, alongside the rest of his teeth.

Remember a Reds V Utd game early 70,s, Tommy Smith punched him in the kidneys. He went down like he,d been poleaxed. Pre-Sky like, nobody saw it except the crowd behind the Kop goal. Funniest thing about it was Smiths look of bewilderment and innocence. All the talk before the game was what Jordon was going to do to us. Not a peep from him for the rest of the game. Cunt then, cunt now.

A little name calling goes on a lot on the football field, myrlas.

Gattuso is an idiot reacting to it and is going to get a fairly healthy ban for his troubles. He was an controversy waiting to happen most of the evening.

Sorry to be picky, but that is one of those little things that really fucking winds me up.

You use 'an' if the following word starts with a vowel or a silent H.

Anyway....carry on.

Sorry to be picky, but that is one of those little things that really fucking winds me up.

You use 'an' if the following word starts with a vowel or a silent H.

Anyway....carry on.

When correcting spelling and grammar, always best to ensure you get it right! You use 'an' for a non-silent H as well...

What? He called Gattuso "a fucking Italian bastard"! How dare he? The fucking Scottish cunt!

I'm sure Gatusso has been called worse;Gerrard referred to him as a 'pussy' in his autobiography. Looking at the butt he attempted I think Stevie got it right.

As for Jordan, well, I never liked him as a player, so fuck him.