You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Quite simple, Yes or no.

Fowlers God

Shitting  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Shitting

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. Are you asking if we would have a shit whilst at work? Surely it would impossible not to if you work full-time, and why wouldn't you anyway? Some birds I know are a bit weird about it, but birds are weird fuckers anyway. I can't see how a bloke would have an issue with it. I can and do shit anywhere. When I gotta go, I gotta go.

I don't get it. Are you asking if we would have a shit whilst at work? Surely it would impossible not to if you work full-time, and why wouldn't you anyway? Some birds I know are a bit weird about it, but birds are weird fuckers anyway. I can't see how a bloke would have an issue with it. I can and do shit anywhere. When I gotta go, I gotta go.

Basicly I have just come out of the shitter at work- all suited and booted, when a warehouse operative (and I have nothing against these types of people as I was once one of these along time ago) all yellowed toothed, stinking of Fridays sweat still and picking his nose said " how the fuck can you do that at work? I have to go home to do that."

To which I said- "grow a pair".

You get paid! A rough calculation tells me that a 15 minute session on the bog will give me 7 quid. How can you not want to be paid to shite?

I reckon my record is nearly £30 for a shit. Granted my IBS was fucking terrible at the time and I had got pissed on Kingfisher the night before with a curry.

What I can't understand is why anyone wouldn't want to get paid to shit?

Basicly I have just come out of the shitter at work- all suited and booted, when a warehouse operative (and I have nothing against these types of people as I was once one of these along time ago) all yellowed toothed, stinking of Fridays sweat still and picking his nose said " how the fuck can you do that at work? I have to go home to do that."

To which I said- "grow a pair".

Eurgh. Poor people make me feel a bit sick. I'd have said " Well, it makes sense, if you live in a toilet."

I see no reason why not, providing the toilet is clean and a landing strip is used I have no problem with it!

Unlike you chaps, I dont have a routine as such, but when a gals gotta go, a gals gotta go! I'd rather drop the kids off, than sit at my desk all day thinking I'm going to shit myself!

I see no reason why not, providing the toilet is clean and a landing strip is used I have no problem with it!

Unlike you chaps, I dont have a routine as such, but when a gals gotta go, a gals gotta go! I'd rather drop the kids off, than sit at my desk all day thinking I'm going to shit myself!

My bird is the opposite. She suffers from SPS (shy poo syndrome) and is fucking fruit job. We'll go round her parents for a meal and she'll refuse to have a dump because it's 'not comfortable'.

She shitted in that house for 20 years for fucks sake.

Everyday for me, I'm annoyed if I have to shit in my own time, I mean why would you want to. Unless.

One of the lads at our council offices thinks there are a few birds in the building that are stuck up so he used to come In half an hour early to curl one out in their toilets. Proper rancid things. It gets better after the women had had enough there was a notice that went up informing everyone that the sick bastard had put toilet paper in the bowl first so his turd would sit proud of the water. Needless to say the women weren't chuffed. Sick bastard.

It's a must on 12 hour shifts. We have motion sensitive lights in the bogs that go off after 15 minutes of no movement (physical, not bowel) you can't beat sitting in the dark having crimped one out and trying to get three stars on Angry Birds

A man after my own heart, even if I have finished I stay there until I 3 star the level I want to.