You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is it massively different to Gerrard?

Well Gerrard didn;t leave it till three days to go in the transfer window, for starters.

Gerrard has also contributed far more than Torres has done for LFC, winning us trophies.

Anyway, let's not make this a Gerrard thread, guess that was my fault for starting it.

I personally would rather see people who want to wear the shirt and be here like Ngog over Torres.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squad announced yet?

Reina,Gulacsi,Jones

Kelly,Johnson,Aurelio,Carra,Soto,Agger,Skrtel,Wilson

Meireles,Gerrard,Lucas(not 100% fit) , Poulsen, Shelvey,Jovanovic

Ngog,Suarez,Pacheco

Spearing is out , and some reserves will probably be in the 25-man squad, they have a game today , I think the likes of Thomas Ince and John Flanagan will be there, but not on the bench.

1st game of the season, for me. I can't wait to come on here and smugly ask anyone who disagrees with my assessment if they went the match(I'm thinking along the lines of, "see that on yer shitty computer did ye?").

I have missed that feeling of superiority.

Don't see Suarez making this one - he's not even trained yet?

Don't feel to confident in our attack for this game. Kuyt is in poor form and N'gog been out for a while.

Cometh the hour, cometh Ngog. He'll get 20 goals this season.

Im pretty sure there's nothing you can't watch on the internet. And i mean nothing.

On this assumption, i think there's a good chance the match will be on somewhere tomorrow mate

Sweet, thanks.

It feels great to look forward to our matches this much.

Reina,Gulacsi,Jones

Kelly,Johnson,Aurelio,Carra,Soto,Agger,Skrtel,Wilson

Meireles,Gerrard,Lucas(not 100% fit) , Poulsen, Shelvey,Jovanovic

Ngog,Suarez,Pacheco

Spearing is out , and some reserves will probably be in the 25-man squad, they have a game today , I think the likes of Thomas Ince and John Flanagan will be there, but not on the bench.

Still no Cole?

I think we'll go 4-4-2 to get used to when Carroll comes into the team.

Think it'll be something like...

-------------------------Reina---------------------------

Kelly-------Carragher-----------Agger-------Johnson

Cole---------Gerrard-----------Meireles----------Maxi

---------------Kuyt--------------Suarez----------------

Then maybe when Suarez tires or after he is given a good run out (hoping for goals, luis!) we can revert back to a 4-1-3-1 with Kuyt up front and let Lucas have a good go after returning from injury.