You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa Meltdown

Red Nick

I'm a novice to these sites so you could say i'm a bit perplexed to listen to reds slagging reds from other sites over one touchy subject. It seems to me a balanced view is lost by the fact that no matter what them naughty rawk squad say it can't be agreed with. Excuse my ignorance when i ask if anyone can go on any forum or do you just become an old pals gang sticking to the one forum. By the way Benitez will never return to us, never. He will go to city and clean up.

I have a problem with this. They (RAWK) think they speak for every single fan, and start their email blitzs as soon as someone criticizes Rafa's colour of socks on Twitter. Aldo's the latest to get abused non-stop because he dared say he didn't want Rafa back.

It's bang out of order in my book, and deserves to be brought to attention here.

I hope NESV don't appoint a new manager based on making every single fan happy.

But if they go with the vast majority, then Rafa should be brought back next Summer, once he's properly rested.

I'm a novice to these sites so you could say i'm a bit perplexed to listen to reds slagging reds from other sites over one touchy subject. It seems to me a balanced view is lost by the fact that no matter what them naughty rawk squad say it can't be agreed with. Excuse my ignorance when i ask if anyone can go on any forum or do you just become an old pals gang sticking to the one forum. By the way Benitez will never return to us, never. He will go to city and clean up.

You disregard two important factors in trying to be reasonable. First, there is no pretense by anyone of being balanced here. Second, they are nazis.

Wont be long before he starts making demands for more lemon pledge.

Guest San Don
fucking hell thats a seriously wierd board. I have only been on there a couple of times before when linked, but fucking hell it's nuts.

People talking about spending an entire night pressing F5?!?

I dont like reading this place sometimes as it's all a bit nasty and bitchy, but for christ's sake imagine spending serious amounts of time on there. Wow.

Anyhow, if he has been sacked by email, that's shite. The idea of him coming back here, now, though is just ludicrous. Even if he'd been a success at Inter, he shouldnt be coming back here straight off, there is just no way it could possibly work.

Totally agree!

What is even weirder though is that John W Henry did a Q&A session on RAWK! WTF didnt he google fan sites and pick this one!?

Guest TesticleOReilly
Totally agree!

What is even weirder though is that John W Henry did a Q&A session on RAWK! WTF didnt he google fan sites and pick this one!?

Would you?

Guest TesticleOReilly
Depends if he wants a cross section of fans.

Personally I would be far more impressed if he got a disguise on, sat on the Kop and spoke to the fans pretending to be someone else.

I did hear on the grapevine that one of the main reasons they bought the club was specifically to impress you.

I skimmed all 15 pages of that RAWK thread and have identified the two most significant posts.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=118&g2_serialNumber=1

facepalm_implied.jpg

TLW's almost fetishistic obsession with him isn't far behind though, the only significant difference is that we have a greater proportion of posters that don't want him back. You should look at the number and the length of some of our threads about him, whilst keeping in mind that RAWK gets far more traffic than TLW.

I have a problem with this. They (RAWK) think they speak for every single fan, and start their email blitzs as soon as someone criticizes Rafa's colour of socks on Twitter. Aldo's the latest to get abused non-stop because he dared say he didn't want Rafa back.

It's bang out of order in my book, and deserves to be brought to attention here.

Well hopefully the difference this time, is Aldo won't be threatening legal action for such comments attributed to him, like he did with that mag 12 months ago.