You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Italian Press - Rafa to Juve?

dave u

What if Rafa went to Madrid Nick would it surprise you to see Alonso stay put.

No it wouldnt

Because the difference there is the players have the power not the manager.

However If Rafa went there I think Xabi would leave if he was given the opportunity to do so.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roberto Bettega (he's on the Juve board) met personally with Rafa in Manchester at the weekend end too according to the Italian press.

Has to be said: if this was Torres negotiating with Juve whilst still on a lucrative 4 year contract how would fans react?

Who said the story was true?

before you slaughter Benitez where did he meet them?

Are the Italian press always correct?

Who said the story was true?

before you slaughter Benitez where did he meet them?

Are the Italian press always correct?

The clue is in my words 'if' and 'according to', Durango... I think the Italian press are notoriously unreliable.

But, IF it is true, are you happy with that?

Guest ShoePiss
I'll pay for the cab to JLA, then the flight to Italy, then the cab to the stade del Alpi.

I'll pay for everything for everyone

Roberto Bettega (he's on the Juve board) met personally with Rafa in Manchester at the weekend end too according to the Italian press.

Has to be said: if this was Torres negotiating with Juve whilst still on a lucrative 4 year contract how would fans react?

Rafa might have a lucrative contract but the knives are obviously out and only a moron would expect him to tell Juventus where to go right now, especially with his future being in such a precarious state.

You know, you're such a rascal Royal Family. It's my guess that, should Rafa end up taking the Juventus or even the Real Madrid job, you'll be amongst the first posters here, berating him for deserting a sinking ship; not because you want him to stay but because you never miss an opportunity to stick the boot in.

As for Torres, if he had reason to believe that the knives were out for him, I don't think any sane supporter would blame him for listening to offers. However, I'd be very surprised if you were not amongst the first and most vociferous posters blaming Rafa for him wanting away. I may be wrong here, but when Alonso moved on, did you blame him, or did you blame Rafa?

seeing as though uncle dave has made it nice for everyone else not see see my posts.

fuck off rafa you money grabbing cunt. i hope you die of aids and whilst i'm at it i hope your cock sucking favourites swallow enough to catch it off you. yes that's you lucas and dirk dogshit.

be nice to see some of his real fans fuck off with him.

You rafa lovers can continue to bury your heads in the sand if you like, but he's had this offer on the table for ages, the massive shit. Since at least February in fact.

So whilst he's been surrendering games and generally plunging his own shithouse levels to new depths he's been talking to these fuckers all along.

he's a cunt. Good riddance. I only wish it had happened 12 months ago.