You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Meet me outside the HJC shop on Saturday if your genuine, PM me a mobile number to contact you. I give you my word, if you do I won't post details up.

I have no contact details with any of the other Hillsborough groups fighting for JUSTICE, but I'd suggest people also need to put you in touch with the other groups, meet with them, and get a full understanding of why we all continue to fight.

You might learn why, and understand what the word RESPECT means.

Meet me outside the HJC shop on Saturday if your genuine, PM me a mobile number to contact you. I give you my word, if you do I won't post details up.

I have no contact details with any of the other Hillsborough groups fighting for JUSTICE, but I'd suggest people also need to put you in touch with the other groups, meet with them, and get a full understanding of why we all continue to fight.

You might learn why, and understand what the word RESPECT means.

Is this to me mate? Again, I've never disrepected the 96 or any of the Hillsborough groups. Some people just got the wrong end of the stick. There's not a day goes by when I don't think about them and what they mean to us. I just wouldn't do that.

Is this to me mate? Again, I've never disrepected the 96 or any of the Hillsborough groups. Some people just got the wrong end of the stick. There's not a day goes by when I don't think about them and what they mean to us. I just wouldn't do that.

Momo, I reckon, and it's just my opinion, that the time to stop lying, would be now.

Someone PM me what the fuck is happening?

Person starts blog suggesting Momo (Silicone Soul) is a famous former DJ, SS comes out and outs himself before anyone even guesses who it is, some posters think the blog is a massive wind up by Momo/SS who is attempting some uber-scary-freaky shit that would blow everyone's minds away.

I think.

I did a few gigs in Asia in 2000. The scene just fizzled out for me and I got out after Cream closed.

Saturday*23rd*August*2003 (7*Years*Ago) - Creamfields 2003

Massive Attack, Paul Oakenfold, Nick Warren, UNKLE Sounds, Stanton Warriors, Gus Gus, Mint Royale, Judge Jules, Seb Fontaine, Dave Pearce, Mauro Picotto, Ronnie Herel, Tiësto, Paul Van Dyk, Fergie,...

Paul Bleasdale DJ, Producer - House, Progressive

Huh?

Person starts blog suggesting Momo (Silicone Soul) is a famous former DJ' date=' SS comes out and outs himself before anyone even guesses who it is, some posters think the blog is a massive wind up by Momo/SS [b']who is attempting some uber-scary-freaky shit that would blow everyone's minds away.

I think.[/b]

I'm just not having that, why now ?? of course he could all be having us on, I'm just curious about the facebook stuff, whether that was him as well.

I'm just not having that, why now ?? of course he could all be having us on, I'm just curious about the facebook stuff, whether that was him as well.

Mate, I don't know, I'm merely speculating.

I haven't the foggiest about all this, but it's entertaining at the very least.

Well it obviously is him to some extent isn't it, what extent that is is yet to be seen, I just can't see after all this time how this could be anything but him being uncovered.

I'm only getting the end of all this but if it's someone who has committed so much time to do everyone's head in on here then surely setting up a website to wind them all up some more is hardly out of the question.

Person starts blog suggesting Momo (Silicone Soul) is a famous former DJ' date=' SS comes out and outs himself before anyone even guesses who it is, some posters think the blog is a massive wind up by Momo/SS who is attempting some uber-scary-freaky shit that would blow everyone's minds away.[/quote']

I personally have no doubt that SiliconeSoul is Cally/Raddy/Momo/etc. It's really hard to post as much as he does and not be easy to suss, and I've been posting on the net for nearly fifteen years and seen all the different types of WUM you can imagine and more. I have no opinion at this point on whether he is or isn't this DJ.

I personally have no doubt that SiliconeSoul is Cally/Raddy/Momo/etc. It's really hard to post as much as he does and not be easy to suss, and I've been posting on the net for nearly fifteen years and seen all the different types of WUM you can imagine. I have no opinion at this point on whether he is or isn't this DJ.

Agree with all of that.

I'm only getting the end of all this but if it's someone who has committed so much time to do everyone's head in on here then surely setting up a website to wind them all up some more is hardly out of the question.

It's not a wind up, mate, which is the scary part. They've found my details somehow. Anyway, I can only apologise yet again and promise to leave the site for good.

I did a few gigs in Asia in 2000. The scene just fizzled out for me and I got out after Cream closed.

Saturday*23rd*August*2003 (7*Years*Ago) - Creamfields 2003

Massive Attack, Paul Oakenfold, Nick Warren, UNKLE Sounds, Stanton Warriors, Gus Gus, Mint Royale, Judge Jules, Seb Fontaine, Dave Pearce, Mauro Picotto, Ronnie Herel, Tiësto, Paul Van Dyk, Fergie,...

Paul Bleasdale DJ, Producer - House, Progressive

Huh?

That's a sizeable flaw.