You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

My grandad worked for the Corpy for 50 years as a painter and decorator, and I remember him saying that he had to paint Park Lane mental hospital by Maghull He got speaking to a patient while he was eating his dinner and said he seemed perfectly normal and asked him to bring him a Daily Mirror in the next day. As my grandad left that night a cobble stone just missed his head and the guy shouted over ' Don't forget the paper'.

My Dad's first cousin worked there for over 30 years and more. He has some stories about the place.

• Upvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/21/flag-queen-coffin-muhammad-khan-court-westminster

“The defendant did express the idea that the Queen is not dead and that he approached the coffin because he wanted to check for himself,” Staton said. “He did say, prior to the state funeral, he was planning on going to the funeral. He planned to write to the royal family and if they did not reply he planned to go to Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace and Balmoral to try to speak to the Queen.”

The court heard Khan said if he was unsuccessful: “I would have to trespass in order to try and make contact,” and when asked how many times he would try, he replied: “As long as I’m living.”

He added: “He is delusional still and thinks the Queen is not dead, thinks King Charles has something to do with it and may go to Windsor Castle to pay his respects but also because he still thinks she is alive.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-63025626

A man has been charged with attempted murder after three police cars were rammed by a tractor in Fivemiletown, County Tyrone.

The incident happened just after midnight on Saturday.

The 25-year-old faces 14 charges including two counts of attempted murder and three counts of criminal damage.

Other charges include driving when unfit through drink or drugs and driving while disqualified.

32 minutes ago, Elite said:

Amanda Gommo, 51, was taking an afternoon nap with chihuahua Belle when the pooch fell ill with diarrhoea caused by a stomach bug. Mum-of-three Amanda was fast asleep with her mouth open, top and tailing with Belle, when the messy accident occurred.

Some of it got in Amanda's mouth and she immediately dashed to the bathroom to be sick. However, Amanda later ended up in hospital with a gastrointestinal infection which had been passed on from the little dog.

4310FC8B-AE26-4448-AE77-5042F7021975.jpeg

she actually took a fucking selfie of her shit covered face before washing it off.

On 27/09/2022 at 20:38, Fugitive said:

Amanda Gommo, 51, was taking an afternoon nap with chihuahua Belle when the pooch fell ill with diarrhoea caused by a stomach bug. Mum-of-three Amanda was fast asleep with her mouth open, top and tailing with Belle, when the messy accident occurred.

Some of it got in Amanda's mouth and she immediately dashed to the bathroom to be sick. However, Amanda later ended up in hospital with a gastrointestinal infection which had been passed on from the little dog.

4310FC8B-AE26-4448-AE77-5042F7021975.jpeg

she actually took a fucking selfie of her shit covered face before washing it off.

Just happened to be top and tailing with the dog, asleep, with her mouth open, and takes a selfie for posterity. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight….

This isn't something I laughed at but it's something that I shouldn't of felt. I stopped watching celebrity masterchef because the dude with the deformed face just made me uncomfortable to the point I just deleted the whole series link. I dont know what the fuck is going on with his head, his face i feel genuinely terrible for the man and this guy has the moxy to go on and be an actor, put himself out there he's got more grit and character than I'll ever have but I will delete, turn over and ignore any shit he's in because I'm fucking creeped out by whatever the fuck is going on. WTF is going on!

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

This isn't something I laughed at but it's something that I shouldn't of felt. I stopped watching celebrity masterchef because the dude with the deformed face just made me uncomfortable to the point I just deleted the whole series link. I dont know what the fuck is going on with his head, his face i feel genuinely terrible for the man and this guy has the moxy to go on and be an actor, put himself out there he's got more grit and character than I'll ever have but I will delete, turn over and ignore any shit he's in because I'm fucking creeped out by whatever the fuck is going on. WTF is going on!

Harry Maguire’s already doing that? 

On 23/09/2022 at 12:13, Kevin D said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/21/flag-queen-coffin-muhammad-khan-court-westminster

“The defendant did express the idea that the Queen is not dead and that he approached the coffin because he wanted to check for himself,” Staton said. “He did say, prior to the state funeral, he was planning on going to the funeral. He planned to write to the royal family and if they did not reply he planned to go to Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace and Balmoral to try to speak to the Queen.”

The court heard Khan said if he was unsuccessful: “I would have to trespass in order to try and make contact,” and when asked how many times he would try, he replied: “As long as I’m living.”

He added: “He is delusional still and thinks the Queen is not dead, thinks King Charles has something to do with it and may go to Windsorr Castle to pay his respects but also because he still thinks she is alive.”

Ah, shouldnt laugh, some biffer of a woman giving it the sob story that her husband had a fling with another woman and left her because she only let him slip her a length once in 2 years!

She says she was 'largely to blame' for him having the affair! No love, you were wholly to blame. Kinell, talk about not reading the room!