You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EGM Outcome & Meeting with Christian Purslow

SpiritOfShankly

Its pathetic if you think physical abuse on Moores would help the club in any way at all,

Its probably frustration on atk's part for the most of it but its just not on to think thats ok. I hate moores as much as the next guy for not coming out and saying anything and atleat apologising for his mistake but fuckin get over it , its done , nothing can change it now.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not get into the blame game. Moores was advised by a reputable financier to sell to the yanks, and had Granada and the like holding out for the higher share price. I'm sure he wishes he could go back and do it again, but what's done is done and targetting him is a waste of time.

Total bollocks, he had agreed a deal with DIC which Granada were happy with and the rest of the shareholders, then fucked them about and went for the extra money, that and only that is why we have them today, so dont fall for any spin that Moores or his mates migh ttry, he had 51% of the shares it was his and his alones call.

Total bollocks, he had agreed a deal with DIC which Granada were happy with and the rest of the shareholders, then fucked them about and went for the extra money, that and only that is why we have them today, so dont fall for any spin that Moores or his mates migh ttry, he had 51% of the shares it was his and his alones call.

Complete shite. You'd think Moores was some evil genius, when in fact he was paying a company to make those decisions for him.

How do you know I have not already? Hermes you know fuck all about what I have done/have planned.

Leave it at that, this time next week, why not front atk over it?

I need no back up.

I'm sure we'd have heard about it.

You're like a 1970's football hooligan, getting other people to beat up opposing fans while you stand aside urging them on.

Bravado.

I think a bit more thought needs to go into all this.

All this about what the main aim of the union should be is based on how things were (or were perceived to be) back when the various meetings were called that resulted in the formation of the union.

January 2008: Yanks out. DIC in. Take our chances, can't be any worse.

September 2009: Yanks out. Erm. Ah. Right. What do we do now?

Isn't it: "Now, sell us the Club", hence shacking up with Rogan Taylor?

Lets all chill out here .

Yes Moores is a twat , he royally fucked up the one thing we all love and cherish , the club , he sold out , but targetting him will bear no significance to the recovery of our club, this is fact.

We need to stick together , we all want the same thing - the yanks gone or atleast be held to account.

Group hug ?

Lets all chill out here .

Yes Moores is a twat , he royally fucked up the one thing we all love and cherish , the club , he sold out , but targetting him will bear no significance to the recovery of our club, this is fact.

We need to stick together , we all want the same thing - the yanks gone or atleast be held to account.

Group hug ?

If Moore’s standing at the club is as diminished as we are led to believe then what does he have to lose by speaking out against the owners and apologising to the fans?

I’ll tell you why; he's a spineless twat who sold us to the highest bidder.

The one thing he had to do, just one thing, he took over two years to do it and still fucked it up.

Thanks DM.