You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

14 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Personal preference. I used to be a professional wanker but I’m semi-retired now.

Difficult to argue when it's the personal preference of a semi-retired professional wanker.

Dawned on me a while back that Jim is basically a British version of the Punisher. Ex squaddie, been through the troubles, possibly Falklands, maybe stationed in West Germany with all their bullshit, so he's a real hard man, he has no fear of people who simply think they're hard. A man with no fear, just discipline and a love of family, Queen and country. A man of honour.

17 hours ago, Section_31 said:

44789153121_3ab3c0a2ab_z.jpg

Yep. I'd eat a plate worth Bettys Hot-Pot out of Kevin Websters greasy arse just to wear them leggings over my head.

Ive just followed her on instagram so I'll let her know. 

Just incase..  

• Upvote 2

My cousin was in it for 6 months back in 1989 or 90.  She played a waitress in Gail's cafe. They wanted her to extend her contract but she didn't want to stay long term in the role.  She was in Casualty for a few seasons as well. 

20200515_162003.jpg

20200515_161909.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

My cousin was in it for 6 months back in 1989 or 90.  She played a waitress in Gail's cafe. They wanted her to extend her contract but she didn't want to stay long term in the role.  She was in Casualty for a few seasons as well. 

20200515_162003.jpg

20200515_161909.jpg

Brilliant! Did she bevvy in the Rovers or Shop in Alf’s Mini Market?

CoronationStreet-Rita05.jpg

well okay then

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/coronation-st-actor-philip-middlemiss-wanted-over-sale-of-military-planes-to-ghana-p0bjntjnh

Coronation St actor Philip Middlemiss wanted over sale of military planes to Ghana

desbarnes.jpg

A former Coronation Street star is wanted for questioning by police in Ghana over an alleged bribery scandal at the heart of government.

Philip Middlemiss, who during the 1990s played the role of the serial womaniser Des Barnes in the ITV soap, was one of four people to be named by investigators in relation to the sale of military planes to the west African government.

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Amazing. Imagine Jim, Terry McCann, Karl Urban's version of Judge Dredd and The Punisher putting the world to rights? 

Thats my nightmare scenario that mate. Getting stuck in a room with Jim McDonald, a bottle of Bushmills and a shotgun. 

47 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Amazing. Imagine Jim, Terry McCann, Karl Urban's version of Judge Dredd and The Punisher putting the world to rights? 

Brilliant! I’d throw Zak Dingle in there as well. Coronation Street scriptwriters need their bollocks kicking for the the shite they came up with a year or two ago. Big Jim would never stoop so low.

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Brilliant! I’d throw Zak Dingle in there as well. Coronation Street scriptwriters need their bollocks kicking for the the shite they came up with a year or two ago. Big Jim would never stoop so low.

Amen, Jim McDonald is a man of honour.

• Upvote 1